ESPN Complaint site

rawhide

What are we complaining about?

:yeah

In some parts of the country they cut away form the Husker game near the end of the third and went to other games.

Ah, I see. Unfortunately I don't forsee ESPN changing their policies because a few Husker fans around the country are mad.

It seems ESPN put Mark May in charge of programming now.

not only the cut away, but I also complained about the graphics they used. The ones introducing the teams took up way too much of the screen and then that Best Buy logo took up the entire screen so we couldn't even see the replay.

If I was a fan of a different team, I'd be mad if they didn't cut away from a game that seemed to be getting out of hand. That's just my opinion though (and I was at the game), so please complain away!

yeah, but the Wake Forest/BC game was never scheduled to be on TV in this area. So it's not like anyone would have been upset if they didn't. And how many Wake Forest/BC fans are there in the midwest versus Nebraska fans?

not only the cut away, but I also complained about the graphics they used. The ones introducing the teams took up way too much of the screen and then that Best Buy logo took up the entire screen so we couldn't even see the replay.

If I was a fan of a different team, I'd be mad if they didn't cut away from a game that seemed to be getting out of hand. That's just my opinion though (and I was at the game), so please complain away!

yeah, but the Wake Forest/BC game was never scheduled to be on TV in this area. So it's not like anyone would have been upset if they didn't. And how many Wake Forest/BC fans are there in the midwest versus Nebraska fans?

I was tempted to watch just to see how next weeks opponent looked...But I was too busy trying to dial our game in an AM radio that got intermittent reception if I faced the estrella mountains..Then I remembered the thread here that gave a link.

Here's my compliment :sarcasm

REALLY dissapointed you switched to another game before this one ended.

Not sure if it's just because I'm a Cornhusker, but I don't care what the score is..I just want to see the full game. Being the 1st game especially, I was interested to see how the backups performed. I was even taping the game to study later. I had to scramble around the internet and local radio to catch the end.

Any chance of replaying it in full on ESPN?