Wf vs Nu Point spread

I think that's about right considering that they're at home. Not only will we cover this spread, but we'll win by at least 3 TD's. I'm going to make some $ on this game.

NU 42

Wake 21

i hope that you have better luck when betting on NU. everytime I take NU it seems like they lose, except against Michigan in the Alamo Bowl.

I think that's about right considering that they're at home. Not only will we cover this spread, but we'll win by at least 3 TD's. I'm going to make some $ on this game.

NU 42

Wake 21

If our secondary can hold that passing game down, I don't see any reason to not walk away with a convincing W on this one. One of the reasons I'm looking forward to watcing this game especially is because it can serve as a nice guage of our abilities. If we stomp them, we'll know we've got something. If we scrape by them for any reasons other than just plain bad luck, we might have to worry about the season. Too early, but I hope things play out in our favor big time.

And USC must be razed to the ground.

NU 42

Wake 21

i hope that you have better luck when betting on NU. everytime I take NU it seems like they lose, except against Michigan in the Alamo Bowl.

I normally don't bet on the huskers as a rule, but I've been feeling this game for a while. I really think this team is that good! This definitely is a gauge for us, if we blow Wake out like I think we will than I think we will be some happy husker fans this year! Then bring on the trojans!

NU 34

SC 24

They look weaker than Nevada??? Seriously?

They threw for about 400 yards and scored a lot of points even with a backup qb late in the game. They will score on us unlike Nevada. I think the game will be determined by our running game. If it's a pass all day shoot out then that means we are in for a fight.

37-27 if a shootout

28-17 if we establish the run again