Give me some "MO"

Thanks ETR!!! Good stuff brotha!!

Love this quote/snip fro article:

But Callahan hinted on the Big 12 teleconference on Monday not to underestimate how ready Purify might be.

"He's a guy who's pretty focused, so we would anticipate him playing at the level we expect him to be at and, of course, he's got higher expectations than we do," Callahan said. "I'm optimistic and I'm very positive that he comes back being a productive player for us."

I know he'll play no matter what, but why is he listed 2nd on the depth chart? I'm guessing politics or maybe I'm just not reading it right.

Most likely since he missed some time in the off season and was suspended for the first game. I wouldn't look to much into it. He will still get alot of playing time.

I know he'll play no matter what, but why is he listed 2nd on the depth chart? I'm guessing politics or maybe I'm just not reading it right.

Most likely since he missed some time in the off season and was suspended for the first game. I wouldn't look to much into it. He will still get alot of playing time.

I'm guessing this will be a good game to get all of the receivers some good playing time to be ready for USC. BC (Boston College) threw for 400+ and 5TD's against Wake. Make sure we are firing on all cylinders through the air and on the ground in time for USC.