Please help me with Mark May

I am surprised by how many people hate Mark May

Now before I hear anyone say anything about me, I do live in AZ and I have met Mark May a few times. (And no, there is nothing in the water that makes me dislike NU. I just dislike BC) I think Gay is somewhat knowledgable about his job but I missed the boat on totally hating him.

Can someone please remind me what makes him the devil? I am being serious I don't know what caused all the hate.

I hate him because he hates Nebraska, never anything positive to say about the team.

He hates Trev Alberts and is the reason he got fired, dont think he likes the white cornfed type.

He talks like a girl, he is freinds with Lou Holtz, Im just nitpicking now should I go on or stop?

nah, keep going, you're on a roll...

Ok, that is what I thought. He should be crucified, I mean we have had so many positive things over the last 3 years too. What an idiot. And to talk like a girl, what is his problem? He should be kissing our butts.

Ok, I was kidding but really it's more sour grapes (which is fine) than anything specific. I agree with the Trev Alberts issue though. Trev was great on that show even if I don't use a NU bias.

I am surprised by how many people hate Mark May

Now before I hear anyone say anything about me, I do live in AZ and I have met Mark May a few times. (And no, there is nothing in the water that makes me dislike NU. I just dislike BC) I think Gay is somewhat knowledgable about his job but I missed the boat on totally hating him.

Can someone please remind me what makes him the devil? I am being serious I don't know what caused all the hate.

So you think he's just fine, but you refer to him as "Gay" in your second sentence. To me that sounds like it's ok for you to bash on him, but when we do it, there's a problem.

I await enlightenment.

I was referring to him that way as a joke since that was a common name for him. I don't care if you bash him. I am not a fan of his either I just don't have the hate some people do towards him.

I was sincerely asking why all the hate and I got my answer. I wasn't sure if there was a specific reason or if it was because he tends to ignore NU. I can understand the frustration. I am actually on your side I just don't hate him like other people, but I don't LIKE him either.