CANT WAIT

MVPujols

I cannot wait for the USC game when we WIN. So that idiots who hate Bill and the direction of this program will get SHUT UP. I wont name any names, *cough cough* I bleed red *cough cough* but there are some on this board as well as other boards and sometimes just walking into class or something.

How much you wanna bet we start hearing how USC is soooooo overrated wehn we beat them? NU will get zero credit. It will all be because SC is overrated.

I cannot wait for the USC game when we WIN. So that idiots who hate Bill and the direction of this program will get SHUT UP. I wont name any names, *cough cough* I bleed red *cough cough* but there are some on this board as well as other boards and sometimes just walking into class or something.

How much you wanna bet we start hearing how USC is soooooo overrated wehn we beat them? NU will get zero credit. It will all be because SC is overrated.

Yeah man but when Appalachian State pulls an upset they sure dont fail to give them credit but when we do it youre right USC will just be overrated. Sad really...

Don't hold your breath.

About what?

Just get a grip there big guy. Look ahead all you want, but I will sit back and wait for my alma mater to play the games scheduled as they're scheduled. After their sojourn through North Carolina, I will fly out and watch the USC game in person. So calm down.

Also, if you're going to frely admit that you are a fan and the rules do not apply to you. Stop calling the Nebraska football team "we". You're not a goddamn tailback on that squad.

I hate to say it, but I am going to be surprised if we beat USC myself. As I said in the past, we are going to have to bring our A+ game to win this one. A-, A, B+, none of that will do it. Maybe USC will buy into their own hype and we can make a mistake that we can get away with -- but we don't wanna go there.

But I am hoping Nebraska makes a statement this weekend to USC that they are overlooking no one. Not only that, but just make a statement that even with the national media doing a circle jerk around their team, that the folks up in Nebraska are mighty talented themselves.

I hate to say it, but I am going to be surprised if we beat USC myself. As I said in the past, we are going to have to bring our A+ game to win this one. A-, A, B+, none of that will do it. Maybe USC will buy into their own hype and we can make a mistake that we can get away with -- but we don't wanna go there.

But I am hoping Nebraska makes a statement this weekend to USC that they are overlooking no one. Not only that, but just make a statement that even with the national media doing a circle jerk around their team, that the folks up in Nebraska are mighty talented themselves.

I totally agree. We need to come out with a purpose at WF .

I totally agree. We need to come out with a purpose at WF .

Sept 15th will come soon enough...........WF is a serious football team that could easily take the Huskers down if they look past them........hopefully its just a few people in here that are.

Umm, I don't want us to lose to USC. What is the point of this thread? To slam me for disliking BC means I want us to lose to USC??? That's it. I am flying out to Lincoln, having dinner with YOUR governer, meeting with the Alumni assoc and his son all so I can root for USC to win....seriously?

I think my trip is all about NU and Husker football. Can we win? Yes. But we will need to play our top game on both sides of the ball and USC will need to make mistakes. I think they would beat us 7/10 times on a nuetral field but we have them at home so I think we have a 40% chance of winning. A lot more that I gave App St. or Boise St. last year. Either way 100% of my heart will be rooting for US.

GBR!

This thread is pointless. Nice thread just to flame me Pujols.