An end of an era...the return of a dynasty

Here's the new USC/Nebraska wallpaper for next weeks game. Take it and upload it where you want to...especially over at the USC forums ;)

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

trojangods3mo2.jpg

Excellent. That must have been difficult work on Tommy Trojan and Traveler. I had to look closely to see how you had melded several parts to get Tommy on the horse. You could have taken the easy route using Traveler's game day rider, but you used the statue that is at the heart of SC campus. Outstanding work!

Excellent. That must have been difficult work on Tommy Trojan and Traveler. I had to look closely to see how you had melded several parts to get Tommy on the horse. You could have taken the easy route using Traveler's game day rider, but you used the statue that is at the heart of SC campus. Outstanding work!

thanks guys.

Yeah this one was probably one of the more complex ones I've put together. I tried finding the actual game day guy, but I didn't come across any usable pics. The horse was made up of probably 8 pieces while Tommy about 9 separate pieces. But I had some good images to work with so it made it easy....and fun!