• 2 months later...

OK, I rephrase my statement to replace "far superior" to "marginally superior". I don't care either way, but most any university that offers multimedia related majors is going to have large mac labs.

(I don't actually know what the benefits are, I am just going on what I have been told and what I have experienced countless times.)

OK, I rephrase my statement to replace "far superior" to "marginally superior". I don't care either way, but most any university that offers multimedia related majors is going to have large mac labs.

(I don't actually know what the benefits are, I am just going on what I have been told and what I have experienced countless times.)

lol, there isn't. Really. IMO, the reason people choose a Mac or PC is because they are used to them. The reason schools choose them is because the software is dedicated to Mac only or they are getting a really good deal from Apple on a bunch of computers (usually the reason). I don't think one computer is better than the other...you can find an equally powerful PC that is comparable to a Mac. I just think people are used to the interface, keyboard, functions, etc. of one over the other.

:)