Nebraska the worst 2-0 team in the Nation

This blows me away, you guys are missing the point.

Yes I am happy we won, DUH!!!

But the way we played on the offense and deffensive side of the ball shows that either it was a off day or we have a looooong way to go to :restore .

Maybe us negative guys are over analyzing the game but if you take this game at its face value there is no way in hell we win the big 12 north.

It is early and the ship can be righted but there was many things that was hauntingly familiar to BC's previous 3 years.

I have stuck up for BC since day one and I am not ready to hang him, BUT we can not continue these road woes and puckered timid play against quality opponents.

Couldn't have said it better myself. There is no way we should have had to ESCAPE today with a win. I'm not saying we should have blown them out, but that was way too close for comfort. It's over now, so let's get ready to play our a$$es off next week and take down that Trojan Horse!

Nebraska is far from being the worse 2-0 team in the country. We played the defending champs of the ACC. They did play in a BCS bowl last winter and they are no slouches either.

come on...WF is not a good team this year. I dont care what they did last year, they are not a good football team this year. You snuck out with a win. If you want to guage how good a football team you are, then you are about to find out when you play USC...that will be a good guage and will tell you where your program is and how far it has come. You cant tell anything from playing Nevada and WF. please

Just win baby. It doesnt matter if it is ugly. All that matters is the Huskers had more points at the end of the game than Wake did. It was a road win. Like it or not, Wake will be a player in the ACC again, and go bowling.

With how negative people are being, why not just give OU the big 12 championship now? Watch a Texas game? Ugly. Hell take anyone else in th conference and therea re ugly wins right now. You can go across the entire world of the NCAA and see ugly wins by teams with will have 9, 10 or more wins this year.

Over coming a tough test on the road is a good thing for the team. It builds and shows character. Will we beat USC, maybe, maybe not. But many of you are conceding the game a week before it is played. And conceding the Big 12 to OU 3 months before the champ game.

Nebraska is far from being the worse 2-0 team in the country. We played the defending champs of the ACC. They did play in a BCS bowl last winter and they are no slouches either.

come on...WF is not a good team this year. I dont care what they did last year, they are not a good football team this year. You snuck out with a win. If you want to guage how good a football team you are, then you are about to find out when you play USC...that will be a good guage and will tell you where your program is and how far it has come. You cant tell anything from playing Nevada and WF. please

Pretty hard to take your opinion as intelligent when you misspelled gauge twice.

Pretty hard to take your opinion as intelligent when you misspelled gauge twice.

give him credit for knowing there is a u in it.

that's right, ignore the facts by picking apart spelling. Is this another board where no other opinion is accepted? I did not know it was another circle jerk, love fest board. Sorry, i am just offering an opinion that the Huskers are not that good and you will see that next week.

That's not the way this board works, all though some of us might get a little defensive when your talking about the Huskers. LOL

I don't know how much you follow Husker football. What I think happens with this coaching staff is they call plays that won't cause to much damage if it blows up in their faces on road games. I think they try not to give the home team and it's fans any reason to start gaining momentum. More of a close to the vest type of play calling as long as it's a 1 touchdown or field goal separation. It will be a more wide open play calling this weekend, by both Callahan and Coz. That's just what I have noticed since this staff was put together.

I don't mind your input on this board, it's good to see what other fans from around the country think. As far as our first two games, we played a much better out of conference schedual than most of the country has so far. We do have the toughest schedual over all in the Big 12. 26th in the nation I read . Nevada and Wake will have winning seasons and probably be a bowl some where.

You are right on one thing, this week is our big test. We don't have to win this game to prove we have arrived, we only have to play them tough down to the finale whistle, win or loose.

GBR!!! :bonez

that's right, ignore the facts by picking apart spelling. Is this another board where no other opinion is accepted? I did not know it was another circle jerk, love fest board. Sorry, i am just offering an opinion that the Huskers are not that good and you will see that next week.

Of course your opinion is welcome here. I just think your opinion come off as just being biased against NU. We try to take things for what they are, and like people are saying, NU blew out Nevada at home and squeaked by Wake Forest on the road. The first game showed us things about our team as well as the second one. Yes, USC will be our most difficult test so far, and so it is easy to say that they will show NU what they are made of. USC tends go show everyone that.

i think we're pretty damn good, i mean look at the other scores, for example TAMU barley won at home to a horrible opponent and we go into the defending acc champs house and beat them. also look at Hawaii, Boise State, Ohio st, auburn (losing at home to an unranked), and cal they all had close games to teams that were worse that wake forest

I hope your will post after the USC game.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Your opinion is fine, but since you want to talk facts, let's see some facts where it is widely accepted that Wake is not a good team.