Come Monday

Funny thing. Last week you could hardly find posts about WF cuz they were all about USC. Now folks are obsessing about WF.

Can we move on to USC on Monday? Pleeze, I beg of you. There can't be much more to say about the WF game that hasn't been said multiple times.

Hell its Sunday and we should already be moving on.

The last thing I have to say is that WakeForest is better than everybody thinks, I mean they were the ACC champions last year. Also, what a difference a year makes. Be proud that Nebraska got out of there with a win. Last year we might have not been so lucky. Callahan would be out of his element sometimes when it mattered most, then we saw what happened at Texas A&M in front of the 12th man. The Cornhuskers finished the game with a win. Now they can concentrate on USC. Lets move on, I'm sure they already have.

Can we start today?

Nunn to soon for me.

:lol: Funny guy.

Wake should not have been as good as they played against us. They graduated a ton of guys from last year. If they keep playing like they did on Saturday, they will be damn good in the future because of their youth.

Can we start today?

Nunn to soon for me.

:lol: Funny guy.

Wake should not have been as good as they played against us. They graduated a ton of guys from last year. If they keep playing like they did on Saturday, they will be damn good in the future because of their youth.

The outcome didn't suprise me, i didn't like it, but it didn't suprise me. They have the talen and I believe they can defend the ACC Championship, we'll see what happens later in the season but our win yesterday was against a quaility team that could very well end up as the ACC champs again.

They could repeat. No question. I don't know if they could take Ga Tech though.

Ga Tech is going to be tough, their defense is obviously great and think what their offense is like when they are playing their #1 Quarterback. Matchup I can't wait to watch. My overall point is our win yesterday could end up being a big win come the end of the season.

In case you missed it Nebraska is now 2-0

USC is a great team that's coming to town on Saturday, and I believe Nebraska has a good chance of beating them, and launching back into the top 10 for the first time in BC career. Win or loose its going to comedown to the final play. Expect an excellent game from booty, he has a lot on the line, Heisman, national championship, he is not going to quite no mater what. Its going to take some great play calling and amazing defensive plays to topple the Trojans. It's going to be a hell of a game! :bonez

In case you missed it Nebraska is now 2-0

USC is a great team that's coming to town on Saturday, and I believe Nebraska has a good chance of beating them, and launching back into the top 10 for the first time in BC career. Win or loose its going to comedown to the final play. Expect an excellent game from booty, he has a lot on the line, Heisman, national championship, he is not going to quite no mater what. Its going to take some great play calling and amazing defensive plays to topple the Trojans. It's going to be a hell of a game! :bonez

It's going to be ONE HELL OF A GAME!

:bonez

Funny thing. Last week you could hardly find posts about WF cuz they were all about USC. Now folks are obsessing about WF.

Can we move on to USC on Monday? Pleeze, I beg of you. There can't be much more to say about the WF game that hasn't been said multiple times.

Said that in a previous thread (wake/sc thing). Let's move forward! Beat SC!!! :bonez