IF YOU BELIEVE IN NU BEATING SC, READ THIS

thiems

If you attend the game this weekend, cheer......cheer until you pass out! Even if the Huskers fall behind or make a bad play, do NOT let the stadium get quiet! We have to keep USC rattled! G...B...R!!!!!!!!!

:bonez

I'm all for rooting on the Huskers with every I've got ( and will being doing just that Saturday night :) )...... But, IMO, there's not much of a chance that USC will be 'rattled' because of crowd noise. USC has played in quite a few hostile environments in recent history.

Well I hate to rain on your little parade here, but it's pretty much what everyone expects from me so what the heck. There's only so much effect the fans can have on a game, they can't make the players play better. If that was the case we'd have won the Texas game last year. With that said, I certainly don't expect the fans in the stadium to disappoint. They've always held up their end of the bargain.

Awesome post. I'll be there cheering and screaming the whole game. I expect to have no voice after the game.

I STILL have no voice after being at Wake this weekend, and the CRABS are having a game watch party in a rather upscale neighborhood home of one of our members for this one. If the local law enforcement officials aren't there to tell us to hold it down by the end of the 1st quarter, we have failed to be loud enough!

GREAT POST! I agree COMPLETELY!!!

Couple this with that prior post about how the fans need to be loud WHEN USC IS IN THE HUDDLE. Remember last year for the Texas game, the Blackshirts were asking the crowd to BE LOUD not only at the line of scrimmage, but WHILE THEY ARE IN THE HUDDLE.

So show up early and yell your asses off. Some people say that the crowd can't effect the game, but if Booty can't effectively call the plays in their own huddle, that is a huge aid to the 'Shirts.

Put simply, W E A R R E D , B E L O U D ! ! !

Well I hate to rain on your little parade here, but it's pretty much what everyone expects from me so what the heck. There's only so much effect the fans can have on a game, they can't make the players play better. If that was the case we'd have won the Texas game last year.

Yep this is what we expect from you, monkeys generally tend to throw poo no matter what. <_<

Well I hate to rain on your little parade here, but it's pretty much what everyone expects from me so what the heck. There's only so much effect the fans can have on a game, they can't make the players play better. If that was the case we'd have won the Texas game last year.

Yep this is what we expect from you, monkeys generally tend to throw poo no matter what. <_<

:yeah:lol:

Well I hate to rain on your little parade here, but it's pretty much what everyone expects from me so what the heck. There's only so much effect the fans can have on a game, they can't make the players play better. If that was the case we'd have won the Texas game last year. With that said, I certainly don't expect the fans in the stadium to disappoint. They've always held up their end of the bargain.

Damn man, can I ask you a personal question? Why do you even post around here? You and I Bleed Red and Pooh Bear should go start your own forum, and you three can sit around and wallow in misery all day. I appreciate opposing thought on any issue, but at some point I just have to ask the obvious. You're not Man of the Year here at HuskerBoard, to say the least, so what ARE you here for, exactly?

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

this is going to be the biggest home game that i have been to ever. i believe, and i will be believing louder than anyone around me.

so do believe that you will be louder than i will? i challenge you to show me.

GO

BIG

RED

Well Rob, tell me what section you're in...I'll be in 26...if I ever see that your section isn't holding up with me and the blue-hairs, I'll hold you personally responsible. ;)

This is the time that we all need to stand together and let out voices be heard through out memorial stadium and the great state of nebraska. We need to Proud and Loud for our football team this weekend do whatever we can to make this the toughest game that usc has ever played in. Lets cheer so loud that there ears will from the time that they take there first snap and untill they leave. So this weekend if you are lucky to go to this game Wear RED Be Proud AND Most of all Be LOUD. Let everyone know why we are the BEST fans in the country