Tunnel Walk

I know there has been a lot of discussion about the tunnel walk and if it will change, but I was thinking something that would be hilarious is if they did something with Larry the Cable Guy and Will Ferell, kind of like what they did for the Rose Bowl two year ago only with McCanhay (sp). It would be a great idea, espically since they both will be there on Saturday. It would be great espically since the tunnel walk will be on ABC

Ah yes, Larry the Cable Guy, helping to ruin Nebraska's reputation since 1963.

Too true....

That dude just needs to go away.........he's the reason people think what they do about folks from the midwest.

I wouldn't say he is the reason, but he doesn't help a stereotype.

Then again, if people don't realize that he's a comedian and he makes a living acting like a jackass I am not sure what you can do for them.

Ah yes, Larry the Cable Guy, helping to ruin Nebraska's reputation since 1963.

Too true....

That dude just needs to go away.........he's the reason people think what they do about folks from the midwest.

I wouldn't say he is the reason, but he doesn't help a stereotype.

Then again, if people don't realize that he's a comedian and he makes a living acting like a jackass I am not sure what you can do for them.

I agree with Dave..Except what's wrong with our stereotype?

Even before I found out he was from NE, He was one of my Favorites..And I thought he was representing the South or maybe FLA..but I think the main reason I liked him was he reminded me of some people from Home and sometimes I get a little homesick..They were really funny.

I also liked Seinfeld because he made me laugh, not because he represented a New York stereotype.

I liked Tim Allen because he seemed to illustrate my gender rather well..It didn't bother me that he was from Denver or went to school in Michigan.

If people are gullible enough to believe stereotypes, they probably aren't bright enough to have much of a sense of humor.

I think most people realize he is a stereotype although most people believe that there are a lot of people in the midwest and south like that. Well, I guess because there are!! No, not everyone, and no not people in civilized cities but a lot of exaggerations on the small town back woods bumpkins. Similar to people thinking LA is full of dyed hair, fake boob, shallow selfish women with fake tans. No denying those as facts. Lived there, done them.