Flyover

I thought the title of this thread was referring to the only way most USC fans are familiar with Nebraska.

"I flew over Nebraska once." If some :asshat shows up with this sign again, I'm driving up to Lincoln and giving him and Indian burn.

No, they didn't do a flyover for the Nevada game. Just an animated one on the big screen that was really lame.

I live just about 8 blocks south of Memorial Stadium. I heard fighter jets doing practice flyovers about an hour ago. Should be sweet.

Nice, it would cool if they were F-22's.

Yeah, they're going to supposedly do flyovers again, like they did last year for the TexAss game (if I remember correctly.)

I live just about 8 blocks south of Memorial Stadium. I heard fighter jets doing practice flyovers about an hour ago. Should be sweet.

Yeah, they're going to supposedly do flyovers again, like they did last year for the TexAss game (if I remember correctly.)

Yeah those f'ers were low last year at that game!!!! :hellloooo

Yeah those f'ers were low last year at that game!!!! :hellloooo

I was in the south end zone 3 rows from the top. Talk about close, I think I looked the pilot right in the eyes.

I work at the airport here in Lincoln and the flyover is going to be done by 5 T-38's. To me that is disappointing, I was hoping for something cooler that can actually do some damage with missiles, guns etc.. The only damage a T-38 can do is if they flew the plane into the target...

GO BIG RED!

Lol... YEAH! Shoot USC's bus!! :lol: Seriously, thanks for the info. Still will be freaking awesome either way. Flyovers always give me goosebumps and get me really fired up!

I work at the airport here in Lincoln and the flyover is going to be done by 5 T-38's. To me that is disappointing, I was hoping for something cooler that can actually do some damage with missiles, guns etc.. The only damage a T-38 can do is if they flew the plane into the target...

GO BIG RED!

What the hell is a T-38? Sounds like a calculator. Sorry, not real familiar with military aircraft...Hopefully they are still fast and loud?

GO BIG RED!

What the hell is a T-38? Sounds like a calculator. Sorry, not real familiar with military aircraft...Hopefully they are still fast and loud?

This I think... ?

t38.jpg