Straight BEATDOWN!

rkhufu7

USC scored 5 straight TDs, and they didn't need to pass at all! It should have been 6 and 7, but they desided to PRACTICE passing for a REAL game! NU is no where near being able to compete with the likes of USC! Their OL looks like the PIPELINE! 21 junk time points vs backups, mean NADA! Could not run the ball and dinked and dunked all night long! Their OL/DL DOMINATED!

I am a REALIST! Legit Nebraska teams don't get run on for 300 yards, and they don't get 49 points scored on them ANYWHERE! Talent level has to increase, along with depth!

Agreed, but that is what the recruiting classes will bring.

Our 1st team is as good as USC's 2nd.

Better talent is coming and so is the depth.

I am a REALIST! Legit Nebraska teams don't get run on for 300 yards, and they don't get 49 points scored on them ANYWHERE! Talent level has to increase, along with depth!

Once they went up 21-10 and stopped the 2nd half drive and created a short field and made it 28-10, the route was on, because all they had to do was pass rush and go for turnovers! That is what Pete Carrroll has done since he has been at SC, they force TOs, save for last season! Turnovers are gonna come when you have big leads and the other team is one dimensional!

legit Nebraska team? Yes, they got schooled tonight, but those players played their asses off. And you call them not legit. Shame on you.

Once they went up 21-10 and stopped the 2nd half drive and created a short field and made it 28-10, the route was on, because all they had to do was pass rush and go for turnovers! That is what Pete Carrroll has done since he has been at SC, they force TOs, save for last season! Turnovers are gonna come when you have big leads and the other team is one dimensional!

What is their 2nd team? I saw, #2, #13, #21, #31, #23 all run the ball on the blackshirts? #83/86 caught passes at TE, WRs, 1, 8, 9, all caught passes... They are light years ahead! when it was 42-10, it looked just like the Nevada game, save this time Nebraska was Nevada!

legit Nebraska team? Yes, they got schooled tonight, but those players played their asses off. And you call them not legit. Shame on you.

Our defense played like chicken sh#ts all night. Don't give me that crap. They're no more blackshirts than a fairy princess planting flowers in a magical wood. Makes me sick. These imposters should put on stiletto heels and expensive perfume while they watch RBs blow past them. Maybe if we're lucky they'll stick out an arm and try to closeline a 200 lb RB.

Our defense played like chicken sh#ts all night. Don't give me that crap. They're no more blackshirts than a fairy princess planting flowers in a magical wood. Makes me sick. These imposters should put on stiletto heels and expensive perfume while they watch RBs blow past them. Maybe if we're lucky they'll stick out an arm and try to closeline a 200 lb RB.

Like I said, they got schooled. They need help. They need change. They need to improve. I get your point, so no need to continue the narrative theatrics. It is just pretty harsh to call them not legit Huskers.

What is their 2nd team? I saw, #2, #13, #21, #31, #23 all run the ball on the blackshirts? #83/86 caught passes at TE, WRs, 1, 8, 9, all caught passes... They are light years ahead! when it was 42-10, it looked just like the Nevada game, save this time Nebraska was Nevada!

yep...thanks Frank.