Fire Cosgrove.com

Not buying the PPV game this Saturday would make more of a statement than any fire so-and-so.com. Money talks, bullsh#t walks.

Yep. If you want to make a statement, don't purchase the game. It will mean a whole bunch more than purchasing a domain and wasting your time.

Apparently it is not up and running yet, but here it is.

Fire Cosgrove.com

This is just stupid........look at some other programs.... struggling...Michigan, Neuter Lame, Iowa State, Iowa........just to name a few........and all this crap about packages and players out of position.....the talent disparity was glaringly obvious in this game......USC has a defense that could give some NFL teams fits.....Nebraska had that at one time.....and when you have that you can put teams in tough third and long downs and wait for the big turnovers to happen........it has nothing to do with the coach, also in regards to " lets fire Cosgrove" it is just silly.........at this point with recruiting, early season and going up against one the best programs in CFB this decade>>.........come on people wake up........this is not Kool-Aid talking it is rational thinking....lets wait and see if Ball st. hangs 300 yds rushing on us then lets panic.

Fire Cosgrove.com

This is just stupid........look at some other programs.... struggling...Michigan, Neuter Lame, Iowa State, Iowa........just to name a few........and all this crap about packages and players out of position.....the talent disparity was glaringly obvious in this game......USC has a defense that could give some NFL teams fits.....Nebraska had that at one time.....and when you have that you can put teams in tough third and long downs and wait for the big turnovers to happen........it has nothing to do with the coach, also in regards to " lets fire Cosgrove" it is just silly.........at this point with recruiting, early season and going up against one the best programs in CFB this decade>>.........come on people wake up........this is not Kool-Aid talking it is rational thinking....lets wait and see if Ball st. hangs 300 yds rushing on us then lets panic.

Because those schools are struggling is never a reason to accept us struggling and showing NO signs of getting better. Wake Forrest ran for 256...REMEMBER!!! They have 148 total in 2 other games including Army. This is more than what your talking about. And USC wouldn't score against any NFL team....please! Keeping cosgrove is silly. Look at the numbers and the play of our defense.

It is:

www.pleasefirecallahan.com

and I am adding a fire cosgrove page. This has been up for 2 years b/c Clownahan should never have gotten hired!!!

Thank god for that addition, too...you can never have too many, even if there are a kajillion. :rolleyes: Thanks for changing the landscape of Nebraska football, I'm sure so many are listening to you and making changes based on your opinion.

Fire Cosgrove.com

Because those schools are struggling is never a reason to accept us struggling and showing NO signs of getting better. Wake Forrest ran for 256...REMEMBER!!! They have 148 total in 2 other games including Army. This is more than what your talking about. And USC wouldn't score against any NFL team....please! Keeping cosgrove is silly. Look at the numbers and the play of our defense.

The only way Cos is going to be fired is if the AD goes to Callahan and tell him he has two choices fire Cos or to be fired himself. Callahan is not going to fire his friend just like Bobby Bowden wouldnt fire his son until the heat got to hot. Peterson isn't going to say anything so just sit back and watch the show and see records fall or made like last week.

Not once has one of these sites actually got someone fired the only good they do is let some people vent.

Reminds me of all the people that came into the store I managed and wanted me to fire so and so just because the person might not have smiled at them or something. (I always wondered what people would think if I just brought that person out and fired them right in front of the customer.) :sarcasm Course Cos is making enough money that no one would feel to sorry for him.

Fire Cosgrove.com

USC's D wouldn't give any NFL teams fits. To even consider it or believe it is silly. Btw, NU's D in the mid-90's wouldn't have either. I guess I've really never known Iowa State not to have struggled. Notre Dame has been struggling for over a decade. This is why they're on their 4th coach since their last NC. I'll give you Michigan. They're struggling a lot worse than I would have ever expected. Another team I think that's really struggling is Tennessee.

I don't really care as much about Ball State hanging 300 on us. I'm more concerned about KState, KU, Texas, etc. hanging 300 on us. If any of the 3 do, I'll bet money we lose the game. Cosgrove better start pulling rabbits out of his hat, or we're in for a long Big 12 season. I really thought getting Octavian healthy would be the thing that jump started the D, and it appeared that it did against Nevada. However, the Wake and USC game pretty much cemented the fact that our LB's are still in la la land. I don't understand it.