Ball St.

OK - go....

This should be a good test, I think, for our defense. It is a game that we SHOULD be able to win handily, but it sounds like they have enough different looks and a decent offense that will be a good follow-up test for our D. They have a QB that has 8TD's to 1 INT and a RB with over 300 yards on the season.

I was in the crowd during the USC game and will be there again when we play Ball St. It will be interesting to experience the "crowd" factor this Saturday.... so many long faces last week. I hope that everyone is supportive and pumped up!

By the way......I remained standing for the entire first half of last week's game. Some old lady behind me tugged my jacket and grumbled "this won't do (me standing up)". I glared at her and said "Lady, if you tug my jacket again, I'll not only stand up the entire game, but I'll scream every chance that I get that you're touching my ass". I wasn't in the mood to be nice. She didn't bother me the rest of the game....and her husband even gave me high fives several times when we made a nice play (she wouldn't return my overtures for a high five, though). Midway through the third quarter, we found a different seat (there were plenty!!) so she could sit and watch the game in peace.

I hope we clobber Ball State. Husker Nation needs a lift!!!

OK - go....

This should be a good test, I think, for our defense. It is a game that we SHOULD be able to win handily, but it sounds like they have enough different looks and a decent offense that will be a good follow-up test for our D. They have a QB that has 8TD's to 1 INT and a RB with over 300 yards on the season.

This concerns me, 8 tds to 1 int. I expect to see a lot of points from the offense this saturday. I also expect Callahan to get the running game established asap. I would like to see Lucky have a Nevada like game and I would also like to see Keller throw some TD's.

I was in the crowd during the USC game and will be there again when we play Ball St. It will be interesting to experience the "crowd" factor this Saturday.... so many long faces last week. I hope that everyone is supportive and pumped up!

I agree, If you attend a home game and you are not pumped up, I don't care who NU plays, CHECK YOUR PULSE!

You got that right.

By the way......I remained standing for the entire first half of last week's game. Some old lady behind me tugged my jacket and grumbled "this won't do (me standing up)". I glared at her and said "Lady, if you tug my jacket again, I'll not only stand up the entire game, but I'll scream every chance that I get that you're touching my ass". I wasn't in the mood to be nice. She didn't bother me the rest of the game....and her husband even gave me high fives several times when we made a nice play (she wouldn't return my overtures for a high five, though). Midway through the third quarter, we found a different seat (there were plenty!!) so she could sit and watch the game in peace.

Great story...............I just told the people behind me that I planned on standing and there was nothing they could do about it. No problems for the rest of the game. I expect a big win on Saturday and I think we'll see the team playing with some emotion because they don't have a choice!!!!

Great story...............I just told the people behind me that I planned on standing and there was nothing they could do about it. No problems for the rest of the game. I expect a big win on Saturday and I think we'll see the team playing with some emotion because they don't have a choice!!!!

I am with the old people. I only stand on big plays and yell at guys like you and Silent Commit to sit down. Its all good in the end though.

I am with the old people. I only stand on big plays and yell at guys like you and Silent Commit to sit down. Its all good in the end though.

Sorry, but it helps the team some and makes the crowd seem more aggressive.

I would like to see Lucky have a Nevada like game and I would also like to see Keller throw some TD's.

I'm not turning this into a Marlon Lucky thread....but with all of the 'Is he/Isn't he the man' and 'hype/reality' discussions your response needs a response.

Does EVERYONE realize that in his Nebraska career, Lucky only has 3 career 100 yard games? And those games were:

Nicholls State '06

Troy '06

Nevada '07

I don't care about the 'coaches didn't give him carries' discussion. If he was TRULY the super-back (hell....even a very good back) he would have received the carries over the past few seasons. And he certainly could have gotten a 100 yard game against ONE defense ranked in the top half of college football. I, too, want to see Lucky have another game like he did against Nevada. Moreso, I'd like to see him have a GOOD performance against a Texas, A&M or OSU.

In regards to Keller this weekend....I don't so much care about the TD's....but 6 turnovers in 3 games....let's have a ZERO in that department against Ball St.