No Blackshirt for Bowman!!!!!!!

I like this move on Bowman's part... sort of. I mean I respect Bowman a lot for doing it, however; doesn't this just reek of players deciding to coach themselves? I mean shouldn't this have been Cosgrove taking away blackshirts?

Does it not seem on some level that this is Bowman saying "I know better than you"? Cosgrove gave him the blackshirt, he took it away from himself.. solid gesture on his part, however I think this is more evidence that the players don't trust in cosgrove any longer (with good reason i believe).

Get your head checked because your reading into things like a female would!!!! :lol: He just did it because he knows how they all played and I'm sure he thought it was the right thing to do, but you don't see any articles of the other guys doing it do you!!! He has character and those other guys don't!!!! :angry:

Maybe because a female would step up and take charge? And do what needed to be done? Admit what was wrong and try to change it? (Just my female opinion.....)

I realize you were personally offended by that but your statement really doesn't have much to do with the overanalysis of Bowman's move.

I like this move on Bowman's part... sort of. I mean I respect Bowman a lot for doing it, however; doesn't this just reek of players deciding to coach themselves? I mean shouldn't this have been Cosgrove taking away blackshirts?

Does it not seem on some level that this is Bowman saying "I know better than you"? Cosgrove gave him the blackshirt, he took it away from himself.. solid gesture on his part, however I think this is more evidence that the players don't trust in cosgrove any longer (with good reason i believe).

Get your head checked because your reading into things like a female would!!!! :lol: He just did it because he knows how they all played and I'm sure he thought it was the right thing to do, but you don't see any articles of the other guys doing it do you!!! He has character and those other guys don't!!!! :angry:

Maybe because a female would step up and take charge? And do what needed to be done? Admit what was wrong and try to change it? (Just my female opinion.....)

I realize you were personally offended by that but your statement really doesn't have much to do with the overanalysis of Bowman's move.

Not taken personally........ :) just commending Bowman on making the decision he made. I think he showed leadership, respect, and the tradition of the blackshirt.

I am highly pleased with Bowman's decision and it points that their may be some hope after all.

Just find in surprising that Bowman understands what it truly means to be a BLACKSHIRT when he has had less actual playing time and less background that some of his "blackshirts" team mates. It SHOULD mean a whole lot more than just being the first team defensive unit. Bowman understands that tradition .... why don't others?

As others have said, we need to change the tradition and everyone should earn their BLACKSHIRT on a week by week basis.

I am really surprised that the other players (RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD) didnt follow suit.........pathetic.

Great...this is what it boils down to...Bo, you are quickly losing all respect in the state of Nebraska. Time to put up or shut up...Better make that against Missery, because no one could care less about anything else.

And if coaches should ever be issued jerseys, Cosgrove deserves a Pinkshirt.

Cosgrove deserves to wear a freakin tu-tu :angry:

Ruud shouldn't have been expected to turn in his Blackshirt. Instead it should have been yanked right out of his hands and there wouldn't have been anything he could do since he loves to arm tackle and would probably be out of position anyway

Not taken personally........ :) just commending Bowman on making the decision he made. I think he showed leadership, respect, and the tradition of the blackshirt.

I knew that you or HuskerNCo would respond to this and you both have a good sense of humor. You know I didn't mean anything by it. :lol:

I knew that you or HuskerNCo would respond to this and you both have a good sense of humor. You know I didn't mean anything by it. :lol:

:wub::wub::wub: It's all cool.............!!