NU defense scared?

chamrocck

I dont have to read the article to know that. And I'm no genius. It was very obvious watching it on the tube. I kept thinking that they were affraid to step up and stick someone. The linebackers froze, and the secondary kept dishing out one arm tackle attempts. I'm sure reviewing the tape they all saw it.

But that's over. It's Ball State time. GBR!

I dont think the linebackers froze..actually ik they didnt because they were too busy getting blocked 15 feet from the line of scrimage! its simple our whole defense was over matched and not physical enough to handle sc's O line..they were too dominant and physically strong to compete with and even technique couldnt match up to usc..I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR BALL STATE COMIN UP! ITS NOT GONNA BE PRETTY!

So sorry: Carroll continued to take the blame for USC mistakenly choosing to kick off after losing the opening coin flip. That meant the Trojans also kicked off to start the second half.

"I totally take responsibility for that, it got screwed up," Carroll said. "That shouldn't happen. That was a bad mistake on our part."

Apparently, all of USC's captains went silent when the officials asked them if they were sure they wanted to kick off, unsure if it was the right decision.

Well, glad they were able to screw something up. <_<

So sorry: Carroll continued to take the blame for USC mistakenly choosing to kick off after losing the opening coin flip. That meant the Trojans also kicked off to start the second half.

"I totally take responsibility for that, it got screwed up," Carroll said. "That shouldn't happen. That was a bad mistake on our part."

Apparently, all of USC's captains went silent when the officials asked them if they were sure they wanted to kick off, unsure if it was the right decision.

Well, glad they were able to screw something up. <_<

See, even really good teams make stupid mistakes.

Article says our defense was scared? I don't like this and we better get our mojo back ASAP! :steam:steam:steam

http://www.dailynews.com/usc/ci_6923009

Your heading misrepresents what the article said. What was said was "....Nebraska might have been scared to stunt their defense, because it might create big holes..."

This is a far cry from saying USC thought NU defense was scared.

Carroll was afraid to put McKnight back into the game because he fumbled. Does this mean USC was afraid of the NU defense? Of course not.

Stop taking things out of context trying to whip up hate. If you want to steam about something there is plenty to steam about, you don't need any fictional creations.