You guys kill me

I understand the frustration with last weeks performance but WE as fans need to move on. Yes there are concerns that need to be discussed but there are also positives that need to be acknowledged.

We lost to a better team all around from the players to the coaching. I was hoping for a better outcome but I am not suprised by the result we got.

I have not been on here for a few weeks and coming back to read the board reminds me of a scum board or a ksucks board.

Our team needs our support and I am here to give it.

GBR

I understand the frustration with last weeks performance but WE as fans need to move on. Yes there are concerns that need to be discussed but there are also positives that need to be acknowledged.

We lost to a better team all around from the players to the coaching. I was hoping for a better outcome but I am not suprised by the result we got.

I have not been on here for a few weeks and coming back to read the board reminds me of a scum board or a ksucks board.

GBR

Amen.

No sh#t!!!! It's Wednesday and we are still talking about this game!!!! It's over move on!!!!!

BRI....you know that won't happen....keep in mind that it's '07 and people are still comparing this coaching staff to the mid-90's, and why Solich was fired. Nothing gets let go. In a fantasy-world perhaps (or in any city/state with more than one sports team)....but not in good ol' Nebraska.

No sh#t!!!! It's Wednesday and we are still talking about this game!!!! It's over move on!!!!!

BRI....you know that won't happen....keep in mind that it's '07 and people are still comparing this coaching staff to the mid-90's, and why Solich was fired. Nothing gets let go. In a fantasy-world perhaps (or in any city/state with more than one sports team)....but not in good ol' Nebraska.

I would'nt even equate this NU team with the NU teams in the 80's maybe the 1990 and 1991 season teams

GBR

I'm going to go wash their cars and do their homework.

Well while I see what you are saying people need to remember we have a game this Saturday where we can rebound and use to work on a lot of things and hopefully get things going in the right direction.

Well while I see what you are saying people need to remember we have a game this Saturday where we can rebound and use to work on a lot of things and hopefully get things going in the right direction.

I think that would be a welcome change.

GBR

I'm going to go wash their cars and do their homework.

I am sure they will appreciate that, :bonez

The USC game should haunt you for at least 2 more weeks considering you were exposed as frauds.

I bet you're a weenie little teenager about 14 years old.

Go back and look at USC's "winning tradition" from 1983 (before you were born, I know) to 2001 before you talk about quality and integrity of a student athletic program, ya buttknocker!

The USC game should haunt you for at least 2 more weeks considering you were exposed as frauds.

How was Nebraska exposed as Frauds? They were not in the National Championship Race. They were not favored to win. They lost a game that they were suppose to lose on paper. Nebraska was never a contender or a pretender to be exposed as a fraud.

This guy has to be the most uneducated fan out there on the subject of the national picture and who is considered contenders.