The Truth!!

Coach Tuz

I am still wondering how IMO that anyone can critisize another Husker Fans opinion because of stating the obvious. We have been stuck in a rut for so long and continually based on the results of beating down teams that DII teams would give a good game against, seem to view our Football Team as one that will mysteriously appear some year sometime.

This game is complicated, recruiting, training, coaching and implementing and functioning as a whole are elements that create a condusive atmosphere to winning. Now someone mentioned the past and Bo Pelini, why was he not considered, well that's said and done. We have what we have, but this group of friends that Coach Callahan has assembled do not give us the best possibility of winning or defending against anyone. Each game this year will be a test to see which team comes on the field, the one with the pride of Nebraska football or the one licking its wounds from a loss to yet another ranked team. And I'm sorry, regardless of USC's stated ranking, they are not the number one football team in the country in a lot of people's view except the writers, LSU and Florida are much better and will have many more challenges than USC will have in getting to the BSC championship.

Our conference schedule will be tougher than most give credit for, because all those butt whippins we handed out over the years are always prevalent on the minds of every athlete on every conference opponent we face. So get ready true Husker Fans, this years road to a bowl game is going to be very interesting to say the least.

This thread's title pushes your opinion as truth. For that very reason you should be criticized. There's no point in even bothering with the rest of your post, since when a person sees their opinion as absolute truth it is pointless to discuss anything with them.

Sorry you feel that way, must be the military Chief in me. Hard to stay calm when you care so passionately about something so dear to many.

And I'm sorry, regardless of USC's stated ranking, they are not the number one football team in the country in a lot of people's view except the writers, LSU and Florida are much better and will have many more challenges than USC will have in getting to the BSC championship.

LSU's schedule tougher than USC's? The past couple years, yes. This year, I don't think so. And quite frankly, this looks like a down year for the rest of the SEC West, Auburn looks terrible, Arkansas has dropped off from last year, and although Alabama seems to be on the rise, Saban's only got so much to work with. I think the East is better than the West across the board, but still not as good as everyone anticipated. I think Florida still has it easier than USC. Plus, USC already gets to boast dismantling a #14 on the road in their second game of the year.

And I'm sorry, regardless of USC's stated ranking, they are not the number one football team in the country in a lot of people's view except the writers, LSU and Florida are much better and will have many more challenges than USC will have in getting to the BSC championship.

LSU's schedule tougher than USC's? The past couple years, yes. This year, I don't think so. And quite frankly, this looks like a down year for the rest of the SEC West, Auburn looks terrible, Arkansas has dropped off from last year, and although Alabama seems to be on the rise, Saban's only got so much to work with. I think the East is better than the West across the board, but still not as good as everyone anticipated. I think Florida still has it easier than USC. Plus, USC already gets to boast dismantling a #14 on the road in their second game of the year.

You do mean a very soft #14 dont you. They didn't deserve to be ranked that high.

LSU didn't dismantle Virginia Tech?