Like him or not, i don't think we can realistically get a better coach.

All the Solich Disciples need to go cheer for Iowa State! He should have never been given the job, think about this logically:

If you were a living legend in Nebraska (Dr. Tom), and the AD came to you to pick your replacement, would you actually say, "Let's do a national search and get the best available coach"....ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! You would use your leverage to help someone that has been by your side for years (Frank the Tank), even if you knew he wasn't ready for all the duties a HC is responsible for...He was the freaking running backs coach for god's sake, did anyone actually think he would lead us anywhere but down?!?!

We went through some of the BEST YEARS EVER in college football, because like Tiger Woods, we were ahead of the curve in the Strength and Conditioning Department. Then when everyone else caught up and started figuring out ways to beat us with there "freaks" (much like our guys were called in the mid 90's) we were to stuck in our ways to evolve.

I think a pro style offense is the only way we will be able to get star recruits, now we just have to do a better job of getting them on the field quicker and developing them and making sure they get into the league so we continue to get pro prospects and compete with OU, USC, Florida and LSU!!! Have faith folks, we will become a very solid, perennial top 10 team in the near future with Cally at the helm!!!

Why is it if you complain your a solich fan?

Forget the 90's I like to see this team even get back to the 80's team.

By the way Tiger doesn't seem to be struggling now.

[Oh excuse me I didn't know on a message board that we had to have perfect english skills!!!! I assumed that since you said something to the effect of Krispy Kreme in your former post that you were taking a shot at cops and considering you are probably the type of person who has been arrested numerous times you probably have problems with law enforcement. I wish I could stick around and talk to you, but I can't speak inbred very well....

You don't HAVE to have perfect English Skeels, but it does portray how you are perceived by those that only know you through your written word...Or something less wordy and more meaningful.

And I always associated Krispy Kreme with Phil Fulmer.

Then you take pot shots at another fellow Husker :dunno

Exactly how did you become a Husker fan?..Not that you have to have ever lived in the state or gone to UNL..Just always wondered. :thumbs<_<

Well this is just starting a pissing match and lets not talk about fans taking shots at one another because its been happening alot around here lately!

I grew up in Iowa in a family of Iowa and Iowa State fans. I started playing football when I was 12 or so and started paying attention to college football. Nebraska was a good team then and I wanted to go with a team that was different from everyone in my family. No one liked Nebraska so I thought I would be different and that's when I decided I was going to be Big Red through and through. I wish I could say I was around or paying attention in the 70's and 80's, but I didn't pick up on the sport until I started playing it. :thumbs

[Oh excuse me I didn't know on a message board that we had to have perfect english skills!!!! I assumed that since you said something to the effect of Krispy Kreme in your former post that you were taking a shot at cops and considering you are probably the type of person who has been arrested numerous times you probably have problems with law enforcement. I wish I could stick around and talk to you, but I can't speak inbred very well....

You don't HAVE to have perfect English Skeels, but it does portray how you are perceived by those that only know you through your written word...Or something less wordy and more meaningful.

And I always associated Krispy Kreme with Phil Fulmer.

Then you take pot shots at another fellow Husker :dunno

Exactly how did you become a Husker fan?..Not that you have to have ever lived in the state or gone to UNL..Just always wondered. :thumbs<_<

I never knew there were rules to becoming a CornHusker fan. I'll have to go see if there are rules to see if I can cheer for the Steelers before I get in trouble. :sarcasm