Like him or not, i don't think we can realistically get a better coach.

dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse dedhoarse dedhoarse

Is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to click on these threads? Obviously there are more than a few of us who would like to discuss these issues.

The problem is you don't have enough of those little red "N's" under your name. You see, "Newbies" are not entitled to their opinions on this board. Only the experienced posters are entitled to an opinion. If you have less than seven "N's" under your name you are not worthy :sarcasm

Is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to click on these threads? Obviously there are more than a few of us who would like to discuss these issues.

The problem is you don't have enough of those little red "N's" under your name. You see, "Newbies" are not entitled to their opinions on this board. Only the experienced posters are entitled to an opinion. If you have less than seven "N's" under your name you are not worthy :sarcasm

This is true......... :lol:

Thanks....RICHARD

Thanks....RICHARD

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Thanks....RICHARD

Sorry I don't get it???

Thanks....RICHARD

Sorry I don't get it???

Don’t worry about it, just sit back, have a Krispy Kreme, and try not to step on your RICHARD next time you post on this board.

Thanks....RICHARD

Sorry I don't get it???

Don’t worry about it, just sit back, have a Krispy Kreme, and try not to step on your RICHARD next time you post on this board.

Okay gotcha now, but don't start with the insults high speed because you don't want to go that route with me. Just keep posting your nonsense and continue to waste everyones time. Yeah your right FIRE COZ!!!! Now if we can get back to the original topic at hand or do you guys want to thread hijack some more??? Next time you try to insult my job ask yourself if you would even have the manhood to do it.

Cally is here to stay for at least 3 more years so everyone had better get used to it because all the complaining in the world isn't going to get him out of here and I think that would be a huge mistake for NU!!! It would create a revolving door here at NU that would cause the program to spiral down even farther than it did when Cally took over his first season.

All the Solich Disciples need to go cheer for Iowa State! He should have never been given the job, think about this logically:

If you were a living legend in Nebraska (Dr. Tom), and the AD came to you to pick your replacement, would you actually say, "Let's do a national search and get the best available coach"....ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! You would use your leverage to help someone that has been by your side for years (Frank the Tank), even if you knew he wasn't ready for all the duties a HC is responsible for...He was the freaking running backs coach for god's sake, did anyone actually think he would lead us anywhere but down?!?!

We went through some of the BEST YEARS EVER in college football, because like Tiger Woods, we were ahead of the curve in the Strength and Conditioning Department. Then when everyone else caught up and started figuring out ways to beat us with there "freaks" (much like our guys were called in the mid 90's) we were to stuck in our ways to evolve.

I think a pro style offense is the only way we will be able to get star recruits, now we just have to do a better job of getting them on the field quicker and developing them and making sure they get into the league so we continue to get pro prospects and compete with OU, USC, Florida and LSU!!! Have faith folks, we will become a very solid, perennial top 10 team in the near future with Cally at the helm!!!

All the Solich Disciples need to go cheer for Iowa State! He should have never been given the job, think about this logically:

If you were a living legend in Nebraska (Dr. Tom), and the AD came to you to pick your replacement, would you actually say, "Let's do a national search and get the best available coach"....ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! You would use your leverage to help someone that has been by your side for years (Frank the Tank), even if you knew he wasn't ready for all the duties a HC is responsible for...He was the freaking running backs coach for god's sake, did anyone actually think he would lead us anywhere but down?!?!

We went through some of the BEST YEARS EVER in college football, because like Tiger Woods, we were ahead of the curve in the Strength and Conditioning Department. Then when everyone else caught up and started figuring out ways to beat us with there "freaks" (much like our guys were called in the mid 90's) we were to stuck in our ways to evolve.

I think a pro style offense is the only way we will be able to get star recruits, now we just have to do a better job of getting them on the field quicker and developing them and making sure they get into the league so we continue to get pro prospects and compete with OU, USC, Florida and LSU!!! Have faith folks, we will become a very solid, perennial top 10 team in the near future with Cally at the helm!!!

Great post and I agree....................kids these days want the chance to be the star and this type of offense definately allows them to achieve that goal. :thumbs

LOL, someone who lives in Austin is telling me what's going on in my own backyard. I bet your sole source of Nebraska football news is the internet, isn't it?

Thanks....RICHARD

Sorry I don't get it???

Okay gotcha now, but don't start with the insults high speed because you don't want to go that route with me. Just keep posting your nonsense and continue to waste everyones time. Yeah your right FIRE COZ!!!! Now if we can get back to the original topic at hand or do you guys want to thread hijack some more??? Next time you try to insult my job ask yourself if you would even have the manhood to do it.

Hijack a thread? Hmmm. A new person comes in and starts a thread with his opinion and gets slammed for doing so. Those who have a large number of posts on this board seem to think that gives them some right to screen topics for “newer” members. I simply “had the back” of the person who started the thread and in the process made a comment about the content of his thread. Not exactly “hijacking” a thread. (You on the other hand just jumped in with your little smart-ass, hit and run snipe that had nothing to do with the content of the thread).

Insult your job? Hmmm. I don’t recall doing that. I don’t know you and I have no idea what you do for a living. (Considering the apparent volatile nature of your personality, I hope it isn’t anything that requires too much interaction with other people). I did however insult your intelligence. But I can’t take too much credit for that…. it was pretty easy. (It’s not “yeah your right” it’s “yeah you’re right.” You see “your” is possessive and would be inappropriate in that sentence. What you were looking for was the contraction for the words “you are.”)

At your suggestion I asked myself about my manhood and it seems I have nothing to worry about. You however, seem to have something of a Napoleonic complex. A bit of advise; you really should refrain from open exhibitions of your neuroses with people whom you do not know.

(It’s not “yeah your right” it’s “yeah you’re right.” You see “your” is possessive and would be inappropriate in that sentence. What you were looking for was the contraction for the words “you are.”)

I always keep this handy for these situations. It drives the point home very nicely.

(It’s not “yeah your right” it’s “yeah you’re right.” You see “your” is possessive and would be inappropriate in that sentence. What you were looking for was the contraction for the words “you are.”)

I always keep this handy for these situations. It drives the point home very nicely.

Excellent! Thank you.

Thanks....RICHARD

Sorry I don't get it???

Hijack a thread? Hmmm. A new person comes in and starts a thread with his opinion and gets slammed for doing so. Those who have a large number of posts on this board seem to think that gives them some right to screen topics for “newer” members. I simply “had the back” of the person who started the thread and in the process made a comment about the content of his thread. Not exactly “hijacking” a thread. (You on the other hand just jumped in with your little smart-ass, hit and run snipe that had nothing to do with the content of the thread).

Insult your job? Hmmm. I don’t recall doing that. I don’t know you and I have no idea what you do for a living. (Considering the apparent volatile nature of your personality, I hope it isn’t anything that requires too much interaction with other people). I did however insult your intelligence. But I can’t take too much credit for that…. it was pretty easy. (It’s not “yeah your right” it’s “yeah you’re right.” You see “your” is possessive and would be inappropriate in that sentence. What you were looking for was the contraction for the words “you are.”)

At your suggestion I asked myself about my manhood and it seems I have nothing to worry about. You however, seem to have something of a Napoleonic complex. A bit of advise; you really should refrain from open exhibitions of your neuroses with people whom you do not know.

Oh excuse me I didn't know on a message board that we had to have perfect english skills!!!! I assumed that since you said something to the effect of Krispy Kreme in your former post that you were taking a shot at cops and considering you are probably the type of person who has been arrested numerous times you probably have problems with law enforcement. I wish I could stick around and talk to you, but I can't speak inbred very well.

Those of us that have been here on the board for awhile have seen a few types come and go and you and a few others seem to fit the mold. I'm sure BRB or huskerpedia would love to have a few of you guys. Your attitude and a few others bring the board down and like to start threads trashing the team and the coaches. Do yourself a favor and check and make sure you are really a Husker fan because it sure doesn't seem like it.

Callahan needs time just like T.O. needed time. I'm sure all of this complaining was going on when T.O. was around, but in the long run he ended up the god of Husker football. I have faith in Callahan he just needs to get out of his own way sometimes.

Mods and Admins I apologize, but some of these guys are getting really old!

[Oh excuse me I didn't know on a message board that we had to have perfect english skills!!!! I assumed that since you said something to the effect of Krispy Kreme in your former post that you were taking a shot at cops and considering you are probably the type of person who has been arrested numerous times you probably have problems with law enforcement. I wish I could stick around and talk to you, but I can't speak inbred very well....

You don't HAVE to have perfect English Skeels, but it does portray how you are perceived by those that only know you through your written word...Or something less wordy and more meaningful.

And I always associated Krispy Kreme with Phil Fulmer.

Then you take pot shots at another fellow Husker :dunno

Exactly how did you become a Husker fan?..Not that you have to have ever lived in the state or gone to UNL..Just always wondered. :thumbs<_<