No more coaching staff threads

OK, we had a tough loss to the best or 2nd best team in the country. And yea, it was thoroughly embarrassing. But Cally signed an extension, and it's time to move on and focus on the rest of the season. I think Coz needs to be gone too, but realistically that's not going to happen till at least the end of the season. So if you want to bitch and moan about him, that's fine, but can we end all the questions about Callahan's job security? Sure, if he were to lose 6 games this year that might be one thing, but that ain't gonna happen. Let's move on to other topics. He's our coach. Get used to it.

OK, we had a tough loss to the best or 2nd best team in the country. And yea, it was thoroughly embarrassing. But Cally signed an extension, and it's time to move on and focus on the rest of the season. I think Coz needs to be gone too, but realistically that's not going to happen till at least the end of the season. So if you want to bitch and moan about him, that's fine, but can we end all the questions about Callahan's job security? Sure, if he were to lose 6 games this year that might be one thing, but that ain't gonna happen. Let's move on to other topics. He's our coach. Get used to it.

:yeah

I agree. THere really isn't any more reason to talk about firing BC this season (the consensus is largely that he's doing well) and we've had fire coz threads a-plenty (including a poll... if anyone is curious about others' opinions on the matter, I suggest finding one of the (at least) two recent polls on the matter.).

I do, however, believe that everyone should reserve the right to bring up Coz's Fantasy Firing (CFF) again if we have another poor/devastating outing ;)

I too was getting sick of all the threads popping up left and right. Lets move on already.......You know BC had the whole team watch that game for several hours? to exploit all the mistakes and fix it? Because of that we will certainly have better games from now on forward.

If even the players say they're a good staff then lets believe them. Hell they know them better than we do is that not enough? Again, lets just forget it and move on for better times ahead :cheers:

I too was getting sick of all the threads popping up left and right. Lets move on already.......You know BC had the whole team watch that game for several hours? to exploit all the mistakes and fix it? Because of that we will certainly have better games from now on forward.

If even the players say they're a good staff then lets believe them. Hell they know them better than we do is that not enough? Again, lets just forget it and move on for better times ahead :cheers:

:yeah

Ya sure whatever but. That is unless we show anything less than spectacular against Ball State and then the following week Turner Gill and the UB beat them. If that happens then realistically whether it makes sense, is logical, is fair, is a waste of time or anything doesn't really matter. All the logic in the world could not prevent Husker fans from calling out to Turner. It may not be logical but it is what it is. Personally I hope Turner and company come out looking really good this season.

Ya sure whatever but. That is unless we show anything less than spectacular against Ball State and then the following week Turner Gill and the UB beat them. If that happens then realistically whether it makes sense, is logical, is fair, is a waste of time or anything doesn't really matter. All the logic in the world could not prevent Husker fans from calling out to Turner. It may not be logical but it is what it is. Personally I hope Turner and company come out looking really good this season.

I wish all the luck in the world to Turner Gill, but I personally never want to see him as head ball coach here ever. When I was in college, I was friends with several players. They told me repeatedly that he was the laziest coach on the staff. He was the last to show up for practice and the first to leave. I hope all goes well at Buffalo for him, but I don't want to see him as HC anytime soon.

Can we also have people stop talking about how a mediocre job by Clownahan means that "we are heading in the right direction" and instead of the 5 year plan most schools have we deem it acceptable to not improve by year 4?

Let's just remove any concern and criticism along with any insane talk about our coaches being anything but inept.

Or people can IGNORE the posts and messages.

Let me know what the 'Kool Aid Krew" decides....LOL

Censorship of the biggest topic on the board. Why don't we just limit to 2 threads? That is a good compramise

I agree.

Can we also have people stop talking about how a mediocre job by Clownahan means that "we are heading in the right direction" and instead of the 5 year plan most schools have we deem it acceptable to not improve by year 4?

Let's just remove any concern and criticism along with any insane talk about our coaches being anything but inept.

Or people can IGNORE the posts and messages.

Let me know what the 'Kool Aid Krew" decides....LOL

Censorship of the biggest topic on the board. Why don't we just limit to 2 threads? That is a good compramise

I just think people get tired of hearing THE SAME OLD sh#t OVER AND OVER....FIRE TEH!COACH!!!