QB Question

Ok, take Keller out of the game and put Z. Taylor in his place; can Taylor win the game like Keller did?

I would like a honest answer as I am still not totally impressed by Keller, but would like to know if he is not at Nebraska do we win at Wake and the B. State game.

I guess my real question is; Sam Keller the real deal or could another QB do the same job as he has in the past few weeks.

Keller is quite a bit better than Taylor. May not know the system as well but he is going to get better and better this year........and he'll need to. We're gonna have to score 100 points to win some of our upcoming games with this defense.

I agree. Keller is better than Taylor. Just pointing out Taylor did get us out of a jam on one or two occasions :thumbs

I love both of them and don't want to compare them, but I just want to add one thing

Taylor did get us out of some jams, but not in his first 4 games at NU. Keller played one of the best offensive performances in the history of the school today, and we needed every yard of it.

I don't think Zac had the benefit of a year studying the offense like Sam has had either.

We would have lost without Keller. No question about that. And we wouldn't have put up 31 last week. Keller makes passes Taylor never could. We need Keller this year.

A better question is imagine if he wasn't here and Ganz was in there. That is the real question. Again, thank you Dirk Koetter.

True. Keller throws a much better "long" ball than did Taylor. He also seems to be able to thread the ball in tight spots that eluded Taylor. Without those attributes today, we lose.