Corey McKeon

np_husker

This kid makes me want to puke. What a sissy. "Oh Grandma, those fans are just so meeean! They want me to--I don't know--TACKLE or something. Boo hoo hoo."

For f#*k sake grow a pair. Blackshirts don't have fun when they lose or play like losers. Blackshirts only experience the luxury of fun when they've smashed into a fairy quarterback's rib cage at full sprint. They have fun when the intercept footballs, recover fumbles, stuff an RB for a loss of five, and pick apart new-fangled offenses like they're made of wet toilet paper.

Of course McKeon wouldn't know this, seeing as he's not a Blackshirt. McKeon is a pinkshirt.

Exhibit A: Watch the little girl play sometime. When he's not trying to high-five the other team for a great twenty yard run right past him, he's staring at a TE's eyes as he's being pushed to the sideline.

Exhibit B: A whiney, bitchy press conference which is meant to inspire the pity of Husker nation. Blackshirts don't need pity. The only thing a Blackshirt can tolerate or handle is complete decimation of an opponent. They have two emotions: success and failure. Rage is the appropriate fan reaction to failure, and elation is to success. But, as we've already demonstrated, McKeon wouldn't know that because he's not a blackshirt.

Exhibit C: McKeon thinks football is fun, and that it is also fun to give up one's spot to a lower classman. Oh. My. God. Football isn't fun for a Blackshirt, unless as we've demonstrated, it involves the complete humiliation and decimation of an opposing offense. And a Blackshirt cannot even conceive of the idea that a younger player should take his spot. What's the fun in that? You are no longer able to demolish a QB that way; you are being proven inferior to another; you are weak, pathetic, worthy of nothing but holding gatorade for a REAL blackshirt.

I hope we never see this worthless hack again this season. His sob stories and whining drivel, as Charlie Weiss would say, "make me want to vomit." The only person on the team at this point that seems to know what a Blackshirt is is Bowman, who had the good sense to realize that neither he nor anyone else on this 2007 Auto-score 'defense' deserves to wear one.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. I couldn't have imagined things could be any worse, but now we've seen otherwise. The onlything worse than a disgraced pinkshirt is a crying, snivelling disgraced pinkshirt.

Something better happen soon. This tradition is sinking into the muck.

I belive someone else said "I'm pretty sure they can figure out who the posters with no credibility are." In case they can't, see above.

As opposed to yourself, O learned sage. Give me a break.

Sage enough to know the difference between a clear-headed, honest critique (I think McKeon has played terrible and should less of the field too) and over-the-top hyperbole meant to insult our players

This kid makes me want to puke. What a sissy. "Oh Grandma, those fans are just so meeean! They want me to--I don't know--TACKLE or something. Boo hoo hoo."

For f#*k sake grow a pair. Blackshirts don't have fun when they lose or play like losers. Blackshirts only experience the luxury of fun when they've smashed into a fairy quarterback's rib cage at full sprint. They have fun when the intercept footballs, recover fumbles, stuff an RB for a loss of five, and pick apart new-fangled offenses like they're made of wet toilet paper.

Of course McKeon wouldn't know this, seeing as he's not a Blackshirt. McKeon is a pinkshirt.

Exhibit A: Watch the little girl play sometime. When he's not trying to high-five the other team for a great twenty yard run right past him, he's staring at a TE's eyes as he's being pushed to the sideline.

Exhibit B: A whiney, bitchy press conference which is meant to inspire the pity of Husker nation. Blackshirts don't need pity. The only thing a Blackshirt can tolerate or handle is complete decimation of an opponent. They have two emotions: success and failure. Rage is the appropriate fan reaction to failure, and elation is to success. But, as we've already demonstrated, McKeon wouldn't know that because he's not a blackshirt.

Exhibit C: McKeon thinks football is fun, and that it is also fun to give up one's spot to a lower classman. Oh. My. God. Football isn't fun for a Blackshirt, unless as we've demonstrated, it involves the complete humiliation and decimation of an opposing offense. And a Blackshirt cannot even conceive of the idea that a younger player should take his spot. What's the fun in that? You are no longer able to demolish a QB that way; you are being proven inferior to another; you are weak, pathetic, worthy of nothing but holding gatorade for a REAL blackshirt.

I hope we never see this worthless hack again this season. His sob stories and whining drivel, as Charlie Weiss would say, "make me want to vomit." The only person on the team at this point that seems to know what a Blackshirt is is Bowman, who had the good sense to realize that neither he nor anyone else on this 2007 Auto-score 'defense' deserves to wear one.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. I couldn't have imagined things could be any worse, but now we've seen otherwise. The onlything worse than a disgraced pinkshirt is a crying, snivelling disgraced pinkshirt.

Swing and a miss. Thanks for proving Corey's point. I'd like to see you recite that to him in person.

That argument is about as sound and valid as the "my dad can beat up your dad" argument. Of course I wouldn't accost a 220+lb linebacker and deride his performance in public. But inherent in your position (and apparently McKeon's) is that the only thing we as Husker Nation should do is sit by and praise the team who performs or sit silently as they fail. Man, I don't even want to get into how stupid you're sounding. Am I to understand that the only thing you ever post on this board is positive praise of everything that happens? Would you tell Cosgrove to his face he should be fired? Would you tell Sollich? Jesus man, that's what these boards are for. Fan interaction, good and bad, about everything related to Husker nation. This girlscout doesn't have to read them. If he chooses to, brace for impact. But let me tell you this: If next week McKeon comes out and dominates, I'll be the first to retract my statements. If the whole defense turns around I'll not contain the joy inside. But as of now, McKeon deserves his scatching criticism from everyone, seeing as he doesn't know how to play football, apparently.

I belive someone else said "I'm pretty sure they can figure out who the posters with no credibility are." In case they can't, see above.

As opposed to yourself, O learned sage. Give me a break.

Sage enough to know the difference between a clear-headed, honest critique (I think McKeon has played terrible and should less of the field too) and over-the-top hyperbole meant to insult our players

Sorry man, I prefer an enteraining writing style. Satire is a legitimate form, and so is hyperbole. Yes, it is exaggeratory, but yes, it does get a point across.

This is awesome.

You listen to a guy talk for 20+ minutes and some of you don't understand what he was talking about or just flat out didn't hear some of it. Unreal.

I guess I am assuming those of you who I am talking about saw or listened to the entire thing. I really think you'd have to see it to get the full effect of what he's talking about. Like most press conferences, seeing it in print or even hearing it isn't the same as seeing it.

My knee reaction was to the quote in the post only. I did not watch it or see it. My question is, what are you saying Dave? Because I dont understand what you meant. Was there more to what he said?

McKeon said he's tired of everyone acting like this year is going down the toilet when the team's 3-1.

"Everyone is looking at the stats and not at the team. It kind of bothers me. We're 3-1 and people are looking it like we haven't won. They're looking at us like Notre Dame, like we're 0 and 4 and just having a rebuilding year. That's not the case."

He said he wishes people would take a closer look at how hard this team is working.

Well Corey, if you are really giving it your best, then that is all I can ask. It just doesn't look like you out there.

People are concerned being 3-1 when it's been so close to 1-3.

I thought you just started practicing in pads last week, is the team really working that hard? You are the one practicing so you should know. It just doesn't seem like the hard work is paying off.

As much as I want to see Cory succeed, it really doesn't matter if he plays half-assed or not. Maybe his girl dumped him. Maybe this, maybe that. It really is irrelevant.

What is relevant is do we have a coach who can either fix the situation or start someone who is going to play his ass off and bench the players who have given up or aren't going 100%. Coz may not be a very good coach, but he is STILL the coach, and these players need to suck it up and play with fire, whether they agree with him or not.

Hate your DC Blackshirts?!? Fine. Then start playing your asses off for your f'ing school, for your f'ing fans...hell, how about for all those great players who donned the jersey before you. And if and when you start doing that, then maybe, just maybe, you'll see that then you might be able to see a little pride in yourselves.

Sorry man, I prefer an enteraining writing style. Satire is a legitimate form, and so is hyperbole. Yes, it is exaggeratory, but yes, it does get a point across.

:wtf

Is "exaggeratory" even a word?

From Answers.com:

Ex·ag·ger·a·to·ry

a.

Containing, or tending to, exaggeration; exaggerative. Johnson.

So, in short, yes it is. But if it hadn't been, I believe everyone should have readily seen that I had invented a new word. This is, after all, the langauge of the masses.

:wtf

Is "exaggeratory" even a word?

From Answers.com:

Ex·ag·ger·a·to·ry

a.

Containing, or tending to, exaggeration; exaggerative. Johnson.

So, in short, yes it is. But if it hadn't been, I believe everyone should have readily seen that I had invented a new word. This is, after all, the langauge of the masses.

Don't get me wrong. That's where I was going. It would have been right up there with Strategery!! :clap