It is RED week

or is that "weak". I don't know if you saw how tISU dismantiled iowa but I think a similar event will accur in Lincoln this Saturday. I don't want to get caught up in any Husker fan revisionalization of past events. Facts are facts. tISU was dominate in 2002 & 2004 and as long as Nebraska does not have the referee on there payroll like last year and 2005 this game will be an "upset" similar to the one laid on the squawkeyes!

For discussion, how does a desimated blackshirt defense deal with Meyer?

or is that "weak". I don't know if you saw how tISU dismantiled iowa but I think a similar event will accur in Lincoln this Saturday. I don't want to get caught up in any Husker fan revisionalization of past events. Facts are facts. tISU was dominate in 2002 & 2004 and as long as Nebraska does not have the referee on there payroll like last year and 2005 this game will be an "upset" similar to the one laid on the squawkeyes!

This is example of how far Nu has fallen a Iowa St fan talking crap about how thier going to come into NU stadium and beat them even after Iowa St lost to Kent and Northern Iowa.

This is example of how far Nu has fallen a Iowa St fan talking crap about how thier going to come into NU stadium and beat them even after Iowa St lost to Kent and Northern Iowa.

It's only an example if Husker fans actually take them seriously. Are you?

Exactly how many years has it been since ISU beat NU in Lincoln? You know you're reaching when you have to blame the refs. The Huskers are going to take out their aggression and whip you like a red-headed step child! Oh yeah, nice job voting for those classic "I-Suck" helmets. It doesn't matter what style uniforms you bring to Lincoln...they're going to end up battered and bloodied!

ISU is not even the best team in Iowa, your team lost to Northern Iowa, and Kent St at home, and Toledo on the road, and you expect an upset to happen in Lincoln?

get off of the crack pipe, it aint going to happen

Did you know that N stands for Nowledge?

Regardless of your flawed logic, spelling and grammar, I find it hilarious that we have an ISU fan talking smack in here. Of all the fans in the position to smack, ISU fans certainly aren't among those in that group.

You're correct, your kicker truly did DECIMATE that Iowa team. Nothing like showing your true dominance by scoring all points via field goal.

Crud, gratefulhusker, you JUST beat me to it. Oh, well, I'm going to do it anyway.

or is that "weak". I don't know if you saw how tISU dismantiled (1) iowa (2) but I think a similar event will accur (3) in Lincoln this Saturday. I don't want to get caught up in any Husker fan revisionalization (4) of past events. Facts are facts. tISU was dominate (5) in 2002 & 2004 and as long as Nebraska does not have the referee on there payroll like last year (6) and 2005 this game will be an "upset" similar to the one laid on the squawkeyes (7)!

For discussion, how does a desimated (8) blackshirt (9) defense deal with Meyer (10)?

1. I think you mean "dismantled."

2. "Iowa" is a proper noun, which means it's supposed to start with a capital letter.

3. I think you mean "occur."

4. I'm not even sure which word you meant to use here.

5. I think you mean "dominant," but regardless, two victories by your Cyclones against the Huskers in the last forty years or so is hardly worth bragging about. I suppose I should point out that in 2003, when you came to Lincoln, you got shut out.

6. Last year? You mean when Nebraska came in and beat you 28-14, and one of your touchdowns came against our reserves in the final seconds of the game?

7. Your attempt at humor is admirable, but "Squawkeyes," like "Iowa," is a proper noun and should be capitalized.

8. I think you mean "decimated," which actually is not a very good word to use in this situation.

9. Again, "Blackshirt" is a proper noun and should be capitalized.

10. Do you refer to Bret Meyer and the Iowa State offense, which has yet to produce a run, pass, or kick return longer than 39 yards this season?

Yowzers, and I thought Iowa State was regarded for its academics . . . at least at schools like Stanford, where their teams are pathetic, they at least know how to use the English language properly.

EDIT: I added the tenth point.

i love how he refers to his team as "tissue". they have not one tradtion there. they even steal Ohio State vernacular.

wait i guess they do have one tradition: losing to the Cornhuskers.

as for your 'discussion topics': the Blackshirts, though beleagured, will not have a problem with your skill people. they've taken their lumps and will come out swingin for conference play.

Isn't this the same guy who said we had no chance against ISU before the season, only to disappear after those early season losses?

I thought i ran this guy off a few weeks back, obviously he is looking for trouble. Cyclown Clyde tried to tell us that Bret Meyer was going to be 1st All-big 12. :lol: I laughed so hard i messed myself. This guy is hilarious. He is a seasonal fan with no football knowledge what-so-ever. He tried to smack us for having a team "ducted taped together with JUCO's", I guess he didn't look in the mirror. ISU probably has more JUCO's than 4 yr recruits.