First half comments

31 pass attempts in the first half? Why? Dailey can't throw

I blame Dailey not Callahan. How many crappy throws. The play must be there if he keeps calling it.

If you blame Dailey then you have to place alot of that on Callahan, he has a QB that obviouslly cannot throw... So what should a real coach do? work with what you have asking JD to pass the ball and be a threat is like asking a kicker to play center its not something that is going to work, and its not what he is best at.

Run the ball you a$$hole$. Every incompletion makes it 2 & 10, 3 & 10 how can you put a drive together that way? I vote we don't go to Oklahoma at all next weekend. Regarding the reason the defense played well last week was that they were scared to embarass themselves in front of former players and coaches. It had nothing to do with Cosgrove, because he's still a crappy coach.

Agreed!

Kramer, if things aren't working then, as a coach, you have to make changes, not keep calling the same plays and blaming the players. That kind of logic makes you Gary Barnett (yes, I live in CO)

I think the plays are so wide open and obvious that you would have to stick with them.

I was at the game.

The passing game is there, but Dailey doesn't seem to be able to locate the open guys. Sometimes he checks down great, most of the time he doesn't.

I wouldn't say that most passes were "almost intercepted". There were a couple that were,most weren't

It just sucks to see that kind of potential out on the field every play and the offense can't get a hold of it. The kid just can't get it done. Period. End of story. Once again, Huskerfantls, you are horribly horribly wrong.