Frustration

macroboy

I'm starting to get irritated.

There is no way we should be losing to Iowa State. Let me start by saying I agree we needeed a coaching change, that it should have been Pellini but that Callahan was a good choice.....I thought.

Callahan came in here talking about how "flexible" his offense is. Really? Hmmm...Cory Ross is avergaing 10+ a carry in the first half and will go into 1/2 time with less than 10 carries.

Why do we constantly pass on 3rd and 3?!!?!?!

I keep hearing Callahan defenders saying he's dealing with weak Solich recruits. I have no doubts that Solich's classes were ranked higher than Tex Tech or Iowa State. The reason we got beat so badly (I do think he should have to answer for th worst loss in school history) by Tech was because we threw 3 inc passes and gave that explosive offesne the ball back. Against a team that can score that quick you have to control the ball (ie. run and manage the clock). He hung our defense out to dry.

We do still have the players to run the ball, use it to open up the pass, and beat the teams we should always beat!

Our defense is no good either and they were quite good last year. Reason- coaching and scheme (coaching).

Callahan and Kosgrove need to coach with the talent they have, not the talent they wish they had. They are betraying their players and the fans!!

I'm starting to get irritated.

There is no way we should be losing to Iowa State. Let me start by saying I agree we needeed a coaching change, that it should have been Pellini but that Callahan was a good choice.....I thought.

Callahan came in here talking about how "flexible" his offense is. Really? Hmmm...Cory Ross is avergaing 10+ a carry in the first half and will go into 1/2 time with less than 10 carries.

Why do we constantly pass on 3rd and 3?!!?!?!

I keep hearing Callahan defenders saying he's dealing with weak Solich recruits. I have no doubts that Solich's classes were ranked higher than Tex Tech or Iowa State. The reason we got beat so badly (I do think he should have to answer for th worst loss in school history) by Tech was because we threw 3 inc passes and gave that explosive offesne the ball back. Against a team that can score that quick you have to control the ball (ie. run and manage the clock). He hung our defense out to dry.

We do still have the players to run the ball, use it to open up the pass, and beat the teams we should always beat!

Our defense is no good either and they were quite good last year. Reason- coaching and scheme (coaching).

Callahan and Kosgrove need to coach with the talent they have, not the talent they wish they had. They are betraying their players and the fans!!

Callahan will never bring Nebraska back to what they were in the 90's... Im not sure that any coach can, but I would be amazed if Callahan can manage to have a winning season during his carrier at Neb... He seems to need the best of the best at every possition to win, my question is this if you have the best of the best at every possition a coach really just lets them go and lets them make plays is this what Nebraska has to look foward to?

As far as the D goes Cosgrove is a compleate and total waste of space, he has had one good game this year as Def Coach and some of that was due to BD. Smith having a bad game...

What about Joe DAiley overthrowing numerous receivers?????

Sandro making field goals??  scheming? I think not

You have just made my point if you have a qb that has prob throwing the ball, why does callahan throw over and over? Asking Dailey to do something that he cannot is a coaching problem not a player problem.

He is a freakin quarterback he should be able to throw the ball.

You have just made my point if you have a qb that has prob throwing the ball, why does callahan throw over and over? Asking Dailey to do something that he cannot is a coaching problem not a player problem.

I agree he should be able to throw the ball, but if you were coaching and knew how dailey throws, and also know that you have one of the best back fields in Green, Ross and jackson what would you be doing more of?

THe Diff between this week and last week is all in the numbers, run win, pass loose.. :wacko:

Thank you................put someone else in there

Ive seen several HUGE coaching blunders through my god damn radio!!! Did yo hear that play where they scored on a 77 yd td pass. even the anouncers knew it was a td right after he caught it!! that means he was more wide open than the Paris Hilton. Another busted play. Call a friggin timeouT!!! Shanle was lost. Our team is a cluster flip. :waste:flush

Ive seen several HUGE coaching blunders through my god damn radio!!! Did yo hear that play where they scored on a 77 yd td pass. even the anouncers knew it was a td right after he caught it!! that means he was more wide open than the Paris Hilton. Another busted play. Call a friggin timeouT!!! Shanle was lost. Our team is a cluster flip. :waste:flush

Cosgrove and Callahan have no idea how to prepair Neb for a game, they just look lost on the field O and D.....

and look Cotton ex coach at Nebraska beating us and Badly.... Nect week we get to play vs Pelini and unless something happens devine intervetion we are going to get beat and bad vs OK