Frustration

macroboy

Pelini is having a great game so far against A&M.:wacko: Mobile quarterback makes Bo look bad again.

MObile QBs are the most difficult to defend, Look what T.Frazier did for Nebraska, or M. Vick did for Vtech.... The mobile qb is what made Nebraska a power house team..

But if you are bashing pelini, OK is at least playing a good team, Cosgrove is getting man handled by Iowa state who looks worse.

Pelini is having a great game so far against A&M.:wacko:  Mobile quarterback makes Bo look bad again.

MObile QBs are the most difficult to defend, Look what T.Frazier did for Nebraska, or M. Vick did for Vtech.... The mobile qb is what made Nebraska a power house team..

But if you are bashing pelini, OK is at least playing a good team, Cosgrove is getting man handled by Iowa state who looks worse.

That's funny how you say mobile QB's are hard to defend. Nobdy had much trouble with Lord. Oh I forgot Pelini is the greatest Def. Coach ever. :wacko: Cosgrove isn't very good but Pelini is nothing special. One more question what did Mike Vick ever win? That's what I thought.

Pelini is having a great game so far against A&M.:wacko:  Mobile quarterback makes Bo look bad again.

That's funny how you say mobile QB's are hard to defend. Nobdy had much trouble with Lord. Oh I forgot Pelini is the greatest Def. Coach ever. :wacko: Cosgrove isn't very good but Pelini is nothing special. One more question what did Mike Vick ever win? That's what I thought.

M. Vick might not have won much of anything but your compleatly missing the point or avoiding it, pelini is by far the better of the two coaches cosgrove vs. Pelini...

And as far as mobile qb in lord, at least he can run the ball and when he had to throw the ball at least he got it to the right team.... Lord had 8 int all of last year, dailey almost had that in game 2....

:bounce:bounce

M. Vick might not have won much of anything but your compleatly missing the point or avoiding it, pelini is by far the better of the two coaches cosgrove vs. Pelini...

And as far as mobile qb in lord, at least he can run the ball and when he had to throw the ball at least he got it to the right team.... Lord had 8 int all of last year, dailey almost had that in game 2....

:bounce:bounce

Besides the fact that your saying mobil qbs are not hard to stop, and what did vick ever win? Lord not hard to stop? I dont know what Vick has won other than a starting spot at QB in the NFL, you didnt mention T. Frazier in your last post why is that? was he not good enough to mention?

Vick is one of the most over hyped players ever. His passing is average at best. Kordell Stewart started in NFL so that isn't going to fly. Tommie was great but a totally different type of QB. He also had a pretty good running back to handoff to. I never once said Cosgrove was better then Pelini. I did say he wasn't very good. Pelini is not doing anything that hasn't been done before. His short time in college football he hasn't had any success handling mobile QBs.

What about Joe DAiley overthrowing numerous receivers?????

Sandro making field goals??  scheming? I think not

It's coachign that deangleis is in there. Why the hell he's playing is beyond me. The same with panico. He's horrible!

Joe is playing because no one else is ready. I am starting to agree with you more and more on Panico.

I was at the game yesterday and I will say one thing, over and over and over.

The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.The offense is there.

It would be great if we had a guy who could deliver the ball on time. Many many times yesterday it seemed as though he just waited to long to deliver. Unless, of course the guy is wide open. Which did happen more than once or twice yesterday,

Dave H, you are still only amking ev eryone elses points.

Even if the offense is there, Dailey can't hit the recievers. So do you keep calling the same plays that don't work and lose, or do you show some of the "flexibility" that Callahan talked about start making smarter play calls.

Don't you think that running the ball more would help set up the pass? A 9 yard per carry avg is as good as a quick slant.

I expect some lumps in transition but we don't have to lose to teams that we have no business losing to just bc/ Callahan is stubborn.

Since you were there, if we run the ball more (say 60% run, 40% pass) do we lose that game?

Even if the offense is there, Dailey can't hit the recievers. So do you keep calling the same plays that don't work and lose, or do you show some of the "flexibility" that Callahan talked about start making smarter play calls.

Don't you think that running the ball more would help set up the pass? A 9 yard per carry avg is as good as a quick slant.

I expect some lumps in transition but we don't have to lose to teams that we have no business losing to just bc/ Callahan is stubborn.

Since you were there, if we run the ball more (say 60% run, 40% pass) do we lose that game?

Yes you do leave him in there and you do keep calling the play, he has made these plays in practice all the time, he must make them in the game. You learn by doing and there's no better time then in the game. dailey must complete the passes. Keep throwing the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up Dailey :steam

Yes you do leave him in there and you do keep calling the play, he has made these plays in practice all the time, he must make them in the game. You learn by doing and there's no better time then in the game. dailey must complete the passes. Keep throwing the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up Dailey :steam

Exactly.

This is a wonderfull Idea, lets dump the run and just pass like texas tech, the only diff is the tech has a qb that can throw, Dailey isnt a threat in the passing game, honestly if you want to beat NEbraska with Callahan coaching all you have to do is shut down the run or focus on the run only and let Dailey attempt to beat you with his arm. odds are that hes going to throw the ball to the receiver 30% and the other 70% are going to fly beyond or behind the reciever or directly to the safty.

This is a wonderfull Idea, lets dump the run and just pass like texas tech, the only diff is the tech has a qb that can throw, Dailey isnt a threat in the passing game, honestly if you want to beat NEbraska with Callahan coaching all you have to do is shut down the run or focus on the run only and let Dailey attempt to beat you with his arm. odds are that hes going to throw the ball to the receiver 30% and the other 70% are going to fly beyond or behind the reciever or directly to the safty.

Kind of sounds how teams stuck it to us in 2002 and 2003 with the option attack and Frankie.

Kind of sounds how teams stuck it to us in 2002 and 2003 with the option attack and Frankie.

Iowa State and S. Miss really stuck it to us in 2003, didn't they?

Iowa State and S. Miss really stuck it to us in 2003, didn't they?

Did they stick it to us this year? We gave S. Miss the game. Tell me I'm wrong that in the loses in 2002-2003 teams didn't stack the line and try to make us pass. If you can actually tell me teams didn't try to make us pass you're a fool.