Weird season

macroboy

It is a weird year.

Does anyone else think there have been way more upsets this year than ever before?

OU and WVA lose this week. Texas is struggling, so is Wisc. Cal is getting beat by Oregeon. Penn State lost. Clemson was losing (may still be). And thats just this week.

UCLA, Mich, ATM out of the rankings.

Every week is just baffling.

Even though we don't look good, I think we should be happy to win the games we win.

I don't think it's that bizarre. OU is am surprised by. The only real "shocker" is App St.

There are usually big upsets throughout the year. At the end of the year we will know more about shockers. We knew Notre Dame was awful and Penn St was a bit overrated anyway. They always lose a Big10 game they shouldn't. Texas is a surprise also but many have claimed they would lose early anyway.

At the end of the year if there aren't any unbeaten teams or their are only 1 or 2 with one loss then there is an argument.

Very wierd season indeed. Ball St. by the way put up some big time points today.

Yeah don't mention who they played it makes it look a little better that way.

I really didn't pay attention to who they played. Nate Davis is a damn good QB and you can't take it away from him. I wouldn't be surprised if they did upset a big time school. I think Ball St is a good team.