KSU...THE NORTH and Perception

Armistead

I want all husker fans to take a step back from the ledge and look at the KSU/UT box score........KSU didn't win that game....Texas lost it and it looks almost like point shaving...I mean 4 int's , two special team TD's

Freeman didnt do much...nor did the KSU offense....McCoy is terrible, and the Texas O-line is the worst in the Big12(baylor)....so stop with the Mizzou/Nebraska game means nothing now..........KSU still can't generate much offense and their D while decent has not been like the Desert Swarm so calm the eff down.

My neighbor call me the other day and said" Have you seen OU?." I said yeah, they are awsome....he said" The are playing terrible teams , he thought NU/MU were better teams"....I said he was crazy, he said" well i watched them and they stink"......looks like he may be onto something

can they really eun the ball?

Is the QB really that good?....OU will lose 2 more games....as will UT

I want all husker fans to take a step back from the ledge and look at the KSU/UT box score........KSU didn't win that game....Texas lost it and it looks almost like point shaving...I mean 4 int's , two special team TD's

Freeman didnt do much...nor did the KSU offense....McCoy is terrible, and the Texas O-line is the worst in the Big12(baylor)....so stop with the Mizzou/Nebraska game means nothing now..........KSU still can't generate much offense and their D while decent has not been like the Desert Swarm so calm the eff down.

My neighbor call me the other day and said" Have you seen OU?." I said yeah, they are awsome....he said" The are playing terrible teams , he thought NU/MU were better teams"....I said he was crazy, he said" well i watched them and they stink"......looks like he may be onto something

In the end it is the Huskers against the next team on their schedule. We should not worry about what other teams are doing or not doing.

Great post

So defense and special teams aren't part of the team? Playing well on D and special teams don't count?

So defense and special teams aren't part of the team? Playing well on D and special teams don't count?

lol...at this post.....McCoy has been horrible....the Texas O-line is terrible...and the Horns giving up two special teams scores is a joke.......The Cats offense is not very good and their Defense seems to be decent...that is all

:yeah

:yeah i suppose if WE won a game with ST plays and INT's it wouldn't count either? :blink:

newsflash, the whole effort counts, ST's, defense, INT's, returns, the whole ball of wax!

:yeah i suppose if WE won a game with ST plays and INT's it wouldn't count either? :blink:

newflash, the whole effort counts, ST's, defense, INT's, returns, the whole ball of wax!

No ......that not what I mean.............Here goes: The Wildcats did not push Texas around, run the ball all aver them ....or even pass the ball well.......The Horns turned the ball over 4 times and then they played poor special teams........if you give the Huskers 4 int's I expect they would win......and the Huskers play better special teams than Texas or KSU.........that is all

newflash, the whole effort counts, ST's, defense, INT's, returns, the whole ball of wax!

No ......that not what I mean.............Here goes: The Wildcats did not push Texas around, run the ball all aver them ....or even pass the ball well.......The Horns turned the ball over 4 times and then they played poor special teams........if you give the Huskers 4 int's I expect they would win......and the Huskers play better special teams than Texas or KSU.........that is all

The defense has to be good enough to get those INTs. So when Bollocks had 11 INTs, was that just because the other teams were bad, or because he was good? Saying "they turned the ball over" takes away the role of the defense. Yeah, mistakes have to be made on offense in order to for a turn over to happen, but a poor defense won't profit or might not even be in a place to amplify the mistakes. A QB might be made to hurry by one defense, a better defense might end up with a sack, a worse defense might not even be able to take advantage of the poor blocking.

All I'm saying is that you have to have a certain level of quality to come up with a turn over.

The defense has to be good enough to get those INTs. So when Bollocks had 11 INTs, was that just because the other teams were bad, or because he was good? Saying "they turned the ball over" takes away the role of the defense. Yeah, mistakes have to be made on offense in order to for a turn over to happen, but a poor defense won't profit or might not even be in a place to amplify the mistakes. A QB might be made to hurry by one defense, a better defense might end up with a sack, a worse defense might not even be able to take advantage of the poor blocking.

All I'm saying is that you have to have a certain level of quality to come up with a turn over.

It depends on if the Defensive player made a great play in order to get the INT or if the QB made a horrible throw. I really find it hard to believe that the 4 INT's that McCoy threw were because of great plays by the defense. More like being in the right place at the right time.

the 2 TD's on special teams is nothing more than missed assingments and poor tackling

Give props to KSU though they beat Texass in Austin, but it is time to focus on Misery and not worry about KSUcks and Texass yet

At least two of the ints have to be credited to the D line play of k-state. They got their hands up and batted the ball. Well coached ld-line play if you ask me.

The Punt return was not missed assignments. Kid set up his blocks and had EXCELLENT field vision. Credit where credit is due.

correct, the defensive coaches saw in the films that mc coy was releasing the ball low and coached their guys to rush and put their hands up.......i wish we had a smart D coordinator. <_<

It depends on if the Defensive player made a great play in order to get the INT or if the QB made a horrible throw. I really find it hard to believe that the 4 INT's that McCoy threw were because of great plays by the defense. More like being in the right place at the right time.

the 2 TD's on special teams is nothing more than missed assingments and poor tackling

Give props to KSU though they beat Texass in Austin, but it is time to focus on Misery and not worry about KSUcks and Texass yet

often, a person on a defense is in a place because they're coached to be there. It's not like he was on the way back from the bathroom, waved to someone in the stands he recognized, and had the ball land in his hands. :) We could also say that receivers are in the right place at the right time when they make a great catch, which is technically true or else they probably wouldn't make their catches, but it doesn't really explain much.

All touchdowns result from missed assignments or poor tackling. If all defenses covered all players perfectly, were always where they were supposed to be or always tackled the people they were trying to tackle, there wouldn't be much scoring going on at all.

newsflash, the whole effort counts, ST's, defense, INT's, returns, the whole ball of wax!

We did....Ball State