Poll Master

Who will win the big 12 south?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well yesterdays poll was which was the biggest upset?

Colorado vs Oklahoma- 18 Votes

Texas vs Kansas State - 1 Vote

Maryland vs Rutgers- 0 votes

West Virgina over USF- 2 Votes

Texas vs Kansas Sate - 7 Votes

and what i dont understand is we are still number 25...even after upset saturday...missouri didnt even play and they moved up to number 17...who was their last game? southeast alaska tech...

Well onto my next poll...lets kick some mizzou ass

:nanalama

and what i dont understand is we are still number 25...even after upset saturday...missouri didnt even play and they moved up to number 17...who was their last game? southeast alaska tech...

I thought I voted for Auburn over Florida. chuckleshuffle

You're crazy if you don't think Coach Stoops is going to whip those kids into shape after that nonsense. Mack Brown is still the same POS coach he's always been. Too bad that after he wins 1 NC, people forget he was lackluster at best. Landing one talent like Vince Young does not make you some wizard, it makes you lucky. Guy sucks. UT has no shot.

:moreinteresting

:moreinteresting

You're crazy if you don't think Coach Stoops is going to whip those kids into shape after that nonsense. Mack Brown is still the same POS coach he's always been. Too bad that after he wins 1 NC, people forget he was lackluster at best. Landing one talent like Vince Young does not make you some wizard, it makes you lucky. Guy sucks. UT has no shot.

:yeah

If I'm building a team and had to pick a coach from the Big 12, Mack Brown wouldn't make the top 3 that's for sure. If he wasn't such a dipstick, he'd more than likely have 1 or 2 additional NC's under his belt. I still believe the Big 12 this year belongs to OU. Stoops rarely gets outcoached, and his team rarely has the letdown they did against CU. Yeah, I'm betting Texass had better be prepared for a tail kickin because OU is gonna be pissed off and ready.

Thank you, I agree. Vince Young beat USC & won the championship, not Mac Brown. Brown was on the hot seat forever b/c of all the talent they got year after year, and somehow Brown found ways to lose two games a year. Good to see things in Austin are back to normal. Didnt they lose 4 games last year (post Vince Young?).