WHY BLACKSHIRTS>

In case you DIdn"t notice, you>r team is red, but still you like to call D a balckSHIRt.

Is is cause they get rubbed in the dirt the whole game and get they"re unis turned BLACK?

HA. An now you no the rest of that story.

YOU are not tough as rain...NO WAY>

hey tuffie, if you have spell check on you PC, you might want to use that feature. most computers are equipped with that feature, even the ones they sell in Missouri! :hellloooo

In case you DIdn"t notice, you>r team is red, but still you like to call D a balckSHIRt.

Is is cause they get rubbed in the dirt the whole game and get they"re unis turned BLACK?

Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Mizzou....Class 2006

Hey TuffTiger, what happened in '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '04 and 06? Huh? I'm pretty sure those are all the years that Mizzou got smashed by Nebraska (is that why Mizzou is tough as rain?) Mizzou sucks, NU will roll them

Hey TuffTiger, what happened in '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '04 and 06? Huh? I'm pretty sure those are all the years that Mizzou got smashed by Nebraska (is that why Mizzou is tough as rain?) Mizzou sucks, NU will roll them

Just what i figuered. Talk about others years, not wanting to trashin about THIS next game.

How many points do the NOT tuff Blakeshirts give a game? HUH?

Against BALL STATE////AT HOME>

Welcome to FAROUT Field where everyteam will be BLACK. The Tigers and a BRUISED NU.

TOUGH AS RAIN! Go think that out and good luck"

Just what i figuered. Talk about others years, not wanting to trashin about THIS next game.

How many points do the NOT tuff Blakeshirts give a game? HUH?

Against BALL STATE////AT HOME>

Welcome to FAROUT Field where everyteam will be BLACK. The Tigers and a BRUISED NU.

TOUGH AS RAIN! Go think that out and good luck"

Don't even bother to buy a ticket TuffTiger cuz all u'll see Saturday is ur team losing again.

FYI, not all Mizzou fans are this ... how do we say ... juvenile.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a great game Saturday. Most Mizzou fans are nervous over the game; anyone who says as a fact that we're going to blow Nebraska out of the water is either delusional or just looking to start a flame war. We think our Tigers have huge potential this year and need to capatilize on it. But to do that, we need to get past Nebraska.

We're favored by a touchdown, which about 3 points coming from home field advantage. That's not comforting. The Huskers have already had a big game against USC. We've yet to have a big game. While I disagree that we haven't had a quality non-conference schedule, neither have we had the opportunity to "take it up a notch" by competing against a solid ranked team. In short, I still feel Mizzou is an unknown entity right now. Not as much as, say, Kansas, but I have no idea how the Tigers will perform when challenged by a quality, equally matched opponent.

My feeling? It will be a route, one way or another. I just don't think it's going to be a close-scoring game. Either Nebraska will dominate from start to finish and put the Tigers in our place, or our offense will explode for 600 yards offense and throw 50+ points on the board. I'm thinking the final spread will be 17 points and that we'll have a good idea by halftime who's going to win the game.

Good luck Saturday.

Personally, I'm looking forward to a great game Saturday. Most Mizzou fans are nervous over the game; anyone who says as a fact that we're going to blow Nebraska out of the water is either delusional or just looking to start a flame war. We think our Tigers have huge potential this year and need to capatilize on it. But to do that, we need to get past Nebraska.

We're favored by a touchdown, which about 3 points coming from home field advantage. That's not comforting. The Huskers have already had a big game against USC. We've yet to have a big game. While I disagree that we haven't had a quality non-conference schedule, neither have we had the opportunity to "take it up a notch" by competing against a solid ranked team. In short, I still feel Mizzou is an unknown entity right now. Not as much as, say, Kansas, but I have no idea how the Tigers will perform when challenged by a quality, equally matched opponent.

My feeling? It will be a route, one way or another. I just don't think it's going to be a close-scoring game. Either Nebraska will dominate from start to finish and put the Tigers in our place, or our offense will explode for 600 yards offense and throw 50+ points on the board. I'm thinking the final spread will be 17 points and that we'll have a good idea by halftime who's going to win the game.

Good luck Saturday.

Are you going to the Game? Saturfday>

I need a ticket for me. Give me a call an we can agree on cost and have some beers>

I need a ticket for me. Give me a call an we can agree on cost and have some beers>

I only have 2 tickets -- for me and the girlfriend (who, I found out after a year of dating, knows absolutely nothing about football).

She bought the tickets at a suprise. Otherwise, I would be just as happy lounging on the sofa in front of the Big Screen with a beer in hand. Seriously, I love going to games but the best seat in the house is always your own living room.

Good luck Saturday.

Tuffie, you need to listen up. I have read some of your other posts. The last thing you need is more beer, from what i can tell you have a problem with alchohol, or whatever kool-aid you have been drinking has meth mixed in with it. Why don't we meet up and i can get you into a clinic to take care of this problem.

I gotta ask, do any of the Huskerboard members go on other people's boards and make borderline retarded statements? Or is this a phenomenon reserved for the inbred fan bases of our opponents? Every week there seems to be a couple douchebags from the other team that spring up on here to talk s*it. I'm not even going to bother responding to these morons anymore, I'm going to let the Huskers speak for me and roll on these jackasses come Saturday. GBR!

Good luck Saturday.

:moreinteresting

I like the Tigers an beer, an this weekend it will be both! I still don"t get the little yellow an red things on the left.This time I got a rabbitt with a pancake onit"s head, but it just says somw words.

As soonas I send thsi to the internets in nebraska, it turns into a picture.

maybe your internets is broken up there.

As I say> TOUGH as RAIN"

Tuffie, you need to listen up. I have read some of your other posts. The last thing you need is more beer, from what i can tell you have a problem with alchohol, or whatever kool-aid you have been drinking has meth mixed in with it. Why don't we meet up and i can get you into a clinic to take care of this problem.