WHY BLACKSHIRTS>

I GONE TO MRE MIZZOU GAMES THEN YOU EVEN KNOW. ONE GAME A YEAR MY BUT. OK. WE DONT SELL OUT ALL THE GAMES YEH. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT PRO TEAMS. WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO. WHEN ALL YOU HAVE ARE THE 12 FOOTBALL GAMES I GUESS YHOU HAVE TO GO TO ALL THE GAMES OR YOULL MISS ENTERTAINMNET TIL NEXT YEAR HUH?

I WISH THE GAME WAS IN COLUMBIA THIS YEAR SO I COULD PERSONALY WATCH HELEN KELLER GET HER HELMET DENTED UP

Let me try to explain something to you guys here.

Missouri so far this season averages 544.6 yards and 42 points per game and ranks 12th in the Nation offensively.

Nebraska so far this season averages 474.4 yards and 35.8 points per game and ranks 26th in the Nation offensively.

Thats a difference of 70.2 yards and 6.2 points per game in favor of Missouri.

Missouri so far this season gives up 434.5 yards and 25 points per game and ranks 93rd in the nation defensively.

Nebraska so far this season gives up 408.6 yards and 26.6 points per game and ranks 78th in the nation defensively.

Thats a difference of 25.9 yards and 1.6 points per game in favor of Missouri.

HOWEVER

Missouri has played the 95th toughest schedule in the nation and has played (according to Sagarin) the #40, #85 #94 and #135th rated teams.

Nebraska has played the 33rd toughest schedule in the nation and has played (according to Sagarin) the #2, #49 #63 #90 and #104th rated teams.

If 1. you can read and 2. understand these facts and STILL believe that Missouri is better offensively OR defensively than Nebraska you are an :asshat

:bonez

You"r jsut putting numbers and all over the page, which maybe ok for you, but not really that good. Heres"s what you don"t seem to get: Whta"s the record of the ILLINOIS illini fighters in their record? HUH? HUH? An plus alos we played OLD Miss (not Tough as Rain Old Mizzou{my team}. This are hi level teams in big groups. OKAY you got to play USC, but help me think of that score.....you LOST..NO counts on that one. Nope.

So, I guess IF you want to write a lot of numbers, hear"s a idea: GO GET A PHONE BOOK. maybe NEW YORY CITY: that would be a big one with lots of numbers. IF you can'"t find one I"LL help:

Hear"s some extra: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. Okay, go sort thoes out whil I"LL watch the TIGERS.

The only numbers I put on your internets was the game score for the NU-MU game: an someway I can"t find it now. Do you knwo what score I wrote? MU 49 - NU-?: I get lost in your NU internest.

:moreinteresting

Let me try to explain something to you guys here.

Missouri so far this season averages 544.6 yards and 42 points per game and ranks 12th in the Nation offensively.

Nebraska so far this season averages 474.4 yards and 35.8 points per game and ranks 26th in the Nation offensively.

Thats a difference of 70.2 yards and 6.2 points per game in favor of Missouri.

Missouri so far this season gives up 434.5 yards and 25 points per game and ranks 93rd in the nation defensively.

Nebraska so far this season gives up 408.6 yards and 26.6 points per game and ranks 78th in the nation defensively.

Thats a difference of 25.9 yards and 1.6 points per game in favor of Missouri.

HOWEVER

Missouri has played the 95th toughest schedule in the nation and has played (according to Sagarin) the #40, #85 #94 and #135th rated teams.

Nebraska has played the 33rd toughest schedule in the nation and has played (according to Sagarin) the #2, #49 #63 #90 and #104th rated teams.

If 1. you can read and 2. understand these facts and STILL believe that Missouri is better offensively OR defensively than Nebraska you are an :asshat

:bonez

You"r jsut putting numbers and all over the page, which maybe ok for you, but not really that good. Heres"s what you don"t seem to get: Whta"s the record of the ILLINOIS illini fighters in their record? HUH? HUH? An plus alos we played OLD Miss (not Tough as Rain Old Mizzou{my team}. This are hi level teams in big groups. OKAY you got to play USC, but help me think of that score.....you LOST..NO counts on that one. Nope.

So, I guess IF you want to write a lot of numbers, hear"s a idea: GO GET A PHONE BOOK. maybe NEW YORY CITY: that would be a big one with lots of numbers. IF you can'"t find one I"LL help:

Hear"s some extra: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. Okay, go sort thoes out whil I"LL watch the TIGERS.

The only numbers I put on your internets was the game score for the NU-MU game: an someway I can"t find it now. Do you knwo what score I wrote? MU 49 - NU-?: I get lost in your NU internest.

:moreinteresting

OH. MY. GOD.....refrain from name calling... :rollin

notice the times...must've come on here to post before he went off to school. Hurry and go brush your tooth or you'll miss the short bus

When you get a trophy that matters on your shelf, come back to us little boy.

Until then, go play with your Pinkie.

The best record Missouri has ever posted was 9-2 in 1969. It's been a downhill slope since then, posting amazing records like 1-10 TWICE. Missouri is a never has been, and is like the little brother who bothers you, bragging that he's tougher than you, but you turn around and beat him down, and he gets up from his beating and starts talking trash again. Some idiots never learn.

Nebraska may be YOUR rival, but we've got bigger fish to fry. Always have, always will.

I GONE TO MRE MIZZOU GAMES THEN YOU EVEN KNOW. ONE GAME A YEAR MY BUT. OK. WE DONT SELL OUT ALL THE GAMES YEH. YOUR RIGHT ABOUT PRO TEAMS. WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO. WHEN ALL YOU HAVE ARE THE 12 FOOTBALL GAMES I GUESS YHOU HAVE TO GO TO ALL THE GAMES OR YOULL MISS ENTERTAINMNET TIL NEXT YEAR HUH?

I WISH THE GAME WAS IN COLUMBIA THIS YEAR SO I COULD PERSONALY WATCH HELEN KELLER GET HER HELMET DENTED UP

Hey................highspeed................you forgot your helmet and your soft spot is pulsating..............the game IS in Columbia this season window licker! :lol:

I had to post this.

THE GAME IS IN COLUMBIA.