7 conference games to go

and with our road record being what it has been, how many wins can we pull out?

(Missouri, Texas, Kansas and Colorado on the road)

NU has Colorado, Missouri and Kansas and Texas on the road. Given the road woes that NU has had and the trouble with the defense and with the inability to run the ball, I would be be surprised if NU won more than one of these games (so 1 -3 on the road). At home NU has Oky State, KState and an A&M --- it would be nice to get 2 of those three, but, I don't know.... 2 - 5 the rest of the way out or 3 - 4 sounds about right.

I'd agree 2-2 is the most likely outcome. I think 4-0 is a distinct possibility though. 1-3 worst case...I just can't see us losing to both Colorado AND Kansas, we win AT LEAST one of those.

Well if this team goes and loses to Missouri I can easily see this team rolling over and losing the rest.

Think of the fans reaction if they lose the Missouri game and the teams already fragile mindset of losing the two biggest games this year and losing both.

Yes, yes I know some people will post It's only one game and they could still win the North that won't change the players mindset.

I don't know. I think this team is more resilient than that. Got dismantled against USC and still came out and battled for a tough win against Ball St. A lot of teams down to Ball St. like we were would have rolled over. Same goes for being down to Iowa St. in the first half after all the criticism in the week leading up to the game.

We're not playing well, and if our defense doesn't improve every game is going to be difficult, but I don't see any indication that this team is just going to roll over and give up if Mizzery gets the best of them.

I don't know. I think this team is more resilient than that. Got dismantled against USC and still came out and battled for a tough win against Ball St. A lot of teams down to Ball St. like we were would have rolled over. Same goes for being down to Iowa St. in the first half after all the criticism in the week leading up to the game.

We're not playing well, and if our defense doesn't improve every game is going to be difficult, but I don't see any indication that this team is just going to roll over and give up if Mizzery gets the best of them.

Wow you guys have faith I dont see any for sure wins left and let me remind you -BALL STATE -WAKE FORREST with there back up quaterback, not to mention USC and that Iowa State game was not empressive at home, and dont even tell me about Ball states goood and wake won the acc, thats garbage and if thats how you think then youve already accepted mediocredy.

Wow you guys have faith I dont see any for sure wins left and let me remind you -BALL STATE -WAKE FORREST with there back up quaterback, not to mention USC and that Iowa State game was not empressive at home, and dont even tell me about Ball states goood and wake won the acc, thats garbage and if thats how you think then youve already accepted mediocredy.

Yep, should of figured that after sCUm beat OU that they would come on here and start talking sh_t. Nebraska will be fine.

and with our road record being what it has been, how many wins can we pull out?

(Missouri, Texas, Kansas and Colorado on the road)

We should pull out 3 of the 4, with the toss up between TX and MU.

i'd be thrilled with that. I think 2 and 2 is a realistic possiblity.

I'd have to agree with that. I really don't know about Kansas though. We'll find out more about them this weekend when they play KSU. And can Colorado keep it going after their big win, or did they just catch OU looking ahead to the RRS and play the best game of their lives? I just think there's still too many questions to answer with those two teams. We'll see.

Montana State

Montana State

Sick burn. LOL PWNED!!!1!1!one