Official MU Look-A-Like Thread

"As much as we want our opponent's fans coming to our board with discussion of future or past games, we want to keep the topics and posts civilized and somewhat constructive. If you just want to come on here to flame the boards, please do so somewhere else. "

MESSAGE I GOT FROM THE MODS TODAY. HMM. SOUND FAIR OH WAIT RULES ARE FOR SOME NOT OTHERS

Lighten up, Frances. This meant to be a joke, much as all of your dumb posts and your drooling buddy, tufftiger. OMG TEH RAIN IS TEH TOUGH!!!1

"As much as we want our opponent's fans coming to our board with discussion of future or past games, we want to keep the topics and posts civilized and somewhat constructive. If you just want to come on here to flame the boards, please do so somewhere else. "

MESSAGE I GOT FROM THE MODS TODAY. HMM. SOUND FAIR OH WAIT RULES ARE FOR SOME NOT OTHERS

I agree with you on some level but this is their board and their rules. Subjectivity is expected and I am ok with it as long as they don't allow flaming of posters towards each other and rule only to one side.

Their board, and it's an NU board so it's allowed. Post NU players if you are so bent.