Adrian Fiala ... ummm what????

Unfortunately a lot of fans in Nebraska feel that way.

Those of little faith. Sad situation. I hoping they come out and really kick some a$$ this week end.

But as a fan base we are killing this team. Really hard to believe.

the fan base is killing this team?! so, if we were more positive and less critical ndamukong suh wouldn't get schooled by a freshmen center, terrence nunn holds onto game clinching pass receptions, and the offensive line actually run blocks?! Absurd! nebraska fans will continue to follow the huskers win or lose. we are simply tired of lack luster performances and the inability of the coaching staff to "coach" the players up.

:yeah

The only way the fan base kills the team is if the $$$$$$ stops flowing. I think it will take another couple of years before this happens. It's just too hard to wean a NU fan, but Pud and Co. are slowly but surely yanking us from the tit!

Just one game, just one game is all we need for this defense to jell. I can't help feeling that we have the right players for this defense. If they can put it all together this team will be so hard to beat, with the points the offense can put up. Might just be wishful thinking on my part, but I'm waiting for this team to think enough is enough and We Are The Blackshirts. So lets :bonez

GBR!!!

:yeah

I believe they are due for a breakout game on Defense and I would love for it to happen this week. Look out when these kids realize how much talent they have and it is mostly mental mistakes holding them back from putting up real good numbers on both sides of the ball.

i hope you are right, but honestly this defense is severely handicaped in some way. it would take a complete turnaround for them to dominate Missouri, possible, but not likely.

Umm, defenses don't just snap into a different team? What evidence makes you think the defense will step up big? They haven't been a good defense for 4 years, and then miraculously they are going to be good???? At least we had a good showing of run blocking against Nevada (the second worst rushing defense in the country) and Lucky has rushed for over 130 yd average but there is no sign of the defense being even mediocre.

Please tell me how you think it is possible,or are you just going on a gut feeling of hope?