Adrian Fiala ... ummm what????

No matter what the game I will live in lala land and predict that we will win it. I did that for the USC game and I swear on my life as a Husker fan I will never predict my team to lose. We WILL beat Missery this weekend. :bonez:bonez:bonez

i hope so to ... i'll be there using my media connections and be on the field!!!

GO BIG RED !!!

maybe in the pressbox i will run into adrian?!?!?!?! haha

Be sure to tell him his cousin in Ohio said, "Hey".......... (My husband told me to stay out of this, but I had to comment.) And I agree, BRI, we WILL win this Saturday. Go Big Red!!

Uh oh... looks like you'll have to go through ohiohusker! And she's one tough lady!

And.......I have red hair (this month)! Anyway, I agree he shouldn't have made the prediction and said it the way he did. Could have added the "gonna be a tough game"! He always used to tell us that when Bob Devaney (his coach then) would run onto the field, that the sun would come out, even on the darkest, dreariest day! And it usually happened! He's the reason I got interested in Nebraska football, so I guess I can thank him for that at least! Have a good day everybody!!

No matter what the game I will live in lala land and predict that we will win it. I did that for the USC game and I swear on my life as a Husker fan I will never predict my team to lose. We WILL beat Missery this weekend. :bonez:bonez:bonez

I am the same way BRI, I will never pick the Huskers to lose any game.

I cant even say they wont cover the spread, no matter how ridiculous. I am positive that the Huskers will win every game convincingly.

Just one game, just one game is all we need for this defense to jell. I can't help feeling that we have the right players for this defense. If they can put it all together this team will be so hard to beat, with the points the offense can put up. Might just be wishful thinking on my part, but I'm waiting for this team to think enough is enough and We Are The Blackshirts. So lets :bonez

GBR!!!

Just one game, just one game is all we need for this defense to jell. I can't help feeling that we have the right players for this defense. If they can put it all together this team will be so hard to beat, with the points the offense can put up. Might just be wishful thinking on my part, but I'm waiting for this team to think enough is enough and We Are The Blackshirts. So lets :bonez

GBR!!!

:yeah

I believe they are due for a breakout game on Defense and I would love for it to happen this week. Look out when these kids realize how much talent they have and it is mostly mental mistakes holding them back from putting up real good numbers on both sides of the ball.

I was shocked. This is Misery we are talking about here. We will blow them out, and they will go into "piss it down their leg" overated mode. If I m wrong, I will return to the board and eat crow all week, but if the blowout happens I will say "I told you!" quite a lot.

P.S. I hope the players aren't as awe struck by this joke(Misery) as most of the fans on this board are. :box

Just wondering what you base your prediction on of "blow them out"; is it your offense that can't be held under 50? Your incredible defense that is loaded, has been coached "up" and can't be scored upon? Or is it your coaching staff that ALWAYS put's together a gameplan to dominate every opponent. Maybe it is on the tradition of pounding the Tigers in Columbia the last two visits.......... Just what is it?

Looking at the game, I certainly don't see a blowout in favor of the Huskers, in all honesty, I don't see a blowout either way.

Good Luck to the Huskers

GBR!!!

I believe they are due for a breakout game on Defense and I would love for it to happen this week. Look out when these kids realize how much talent they have and it is mostly mental mistakes holding them back from putting up real good numbers on both sides of the ball.

Well watching this defense a breakout game for them would be more then 3 three and outs.

GBR!!!

Well watching this defense a breakout game for them would be more then 3 three and outs.

Are you giving up on this team? I will never give up on a Husker team. :woo:woo:woo

GBR!!!

ok ... just so you know ... i have decided NOT to say anything to him if I see him.

i figured since i hacked on his "professionalism" ... it would be a little hypocritical for me NOT to be professional.

dont get me wrong....id love to!

like when we win, after the game ... go up to him and say "thanks for your support on the wrap up show"

haha

ok ... just so you know ... i have decided NOT to say anything to him if I see him.

i figured since i hacked on his "professionalism" ... it would be a little hypocritical for me NOT to be professional.

dont get me wrong....id love to!

like when we win, after the game ... go up to him and say "thanks for your support on the wrap up show"

haha

Zing!!!!! :woo

:corndance

Unfortunately a lot of fans in Nebraska feel that way.

Those of little faith. Sad situation. I hoping they come out and really kick some a$$ this week end.

But as a fan base we are killing this team. Really hard to believe.

the fan base is killing this team?! so, if we were more positive and less critical ndamukong suh wouldn't get schooled by a freshmen center, terrence nunn holds onto game clinching pass receptions, and the offensive line actually run blocks?! Absurd! nebraska fans will continue to follow the huskers win or lose. we are simply tired of lack luster performances and the inability of the coaching staff to "coach" the players up.

The fan base isn't killing the team because most of the fan base didn't feel this way last year and they still lost 5 games. You don't need to always 'predict' your team is going to win to be a commentator or a fan...not at all. BUT you can't say you think we are going to lose as a commentator. As a fan I think the most you should say is that it will take our best effort to pull of this upset. Like this week for example.

A commentator should be repremanded for talking like. Only radio talk show hosts should speak that way.