Neb Road Woes

JHaWk

Ok dont lock this down cuz im a KU fan but seriously

KU is undefeated and we get no respect, in fact I suspect we will whoop KSU on Saturday!

You say we havent played decent teams but at least we didnt let them score 40 points on us.

Secondly I hope NU beats MIZZ down so that when NU comes to Lawrence, we will look good when we beat you in all due respect.

Thirdly, Mangino is an offensive genius. He will put up 50+ points on the NU defense but lets not worry about that now, we both have important games this weekend. I believe KU and NU will both best their opponents by 14+ points.

NU has soem toug road games ( Wake Mizz TX KU CU ) but I think they can when thema ll cept at KU. We almost beatem at home last year. This year will be different. Expect the Road game against the Jayhawkz to turn out just like the OSU road game last year. I reaaly felt bad for the husks that day.

GL JayHawks and Husks :box

KU is undefeated but who have you really played? Southeastern Louisiana? Toledo? FIU? Central Michigan? While I do not doubt that Kansas football is on the rise, you guys haven't played a worthy opponent all season until this weekend when you guys have to play a KSU team that just whipped, yes whipped, Texas in their own house! I love to see the North on the rise but I don't think KU is for real. We shall see though.

KU is looking good this year, no doubt. People also tend to heavily weigh the stats at this time of year. This is obviously because the "tough" portion of most team's schedules haven't been played.

I haven't read much about KU on this board, but I'm assuming you are referring to the strength of schedule argument.

All I've heard is that KU's SOS is approximately 171st in the nation. Nebraska is 33rd, according to strength of schedule.

Here's the link: http://www.kiva.net/~jsagarin/sports/cfsend.htm

JHawk--win this weekend...and the respect will come.

Ok dont lock this down cuz im a KU fan but seriously

KU is undefeated and we get no respect, in fact I suspect we will whoop KSU on Saturday!

You say we havent played decent teams but at least we didnt let them score 40 points on us.

Secondly I hope NU beats MIZZ down so that when NU comes to Lawrence, we will look good when we beat you in all due respect.

Thirdly, Mangino is an offensive genius. He will put up 50+ points on the NU defense but lets not worry about that now, we both have important games this weekend. I believe KU and NU will both best their opponents by 14+ points.

NU has soem toug road games ( Wake Mizz TX KU CU ) but I think they can when thema ll cept at KU. We almost beatem at home last year. This year will be different. Expect the Road game against the Jayhawkz to turn out just like the OSU road game last year. I reaaly felt bad for the husks that day.

GL JayHawks and Husks :box

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

to be honest. i dont care what kansas has done. Sure they've scored 50 or more points on easy opponents, and plus we don't care that you think you can hang w/ Nebraska. All I have to say is really who cares that KU is good like once every 10 years. You'll always be second rate to Nebraska. Go Big Red. ohh and you're not going to beat KSU this weekend.

No we are not tuff as rain lol but we are tougher than what we have been

Look, everyone thinks that NU will lose to Mizzou this weekend and everyone thinks that KSU will whomp on KU

I am entitled to believe that KU stands a chance against KSU just as NU fans believe that they can "upset" MU

Although you do have a better chance of beating Mizz we can still beat KSU. I think we are in the same boat here we are both underdogs although we are much more of an underdog than NE.

I like the NU tradition :worship and I would hate to see it undone but it is time to establish KU tradition and create a new order. That is along way off though. We will play with NU and so will all of the other North schools.

All of the North is out to get you Cornhuskers. But we can all agree on thing

The South MUST BE BEATEN AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE

Plz beat TX!!!

if you can beat KSU then you can thump your chest, a little bit.

good luck.

Hunter94 --- are you my long lost twin? Almost everything you say is what I was about to say.

So.... for our Jayhawk friend ---- well, lets talk after the KSU game. If the Jayhawks hang with, or actually beat, KState, then I'll listen to you. Until then, I'm not convinced of just how much Kansas has improved. Perhaps they have, but how can you tell with the competition you have played?

No we are not tuff as rain lol but we are tougher than what we have been

Look, everyone thinks that NU will lose to Mizzou this weekend and everyone thinks that KSU will whomp on KU

I am entitled to believe that KU stands a chance against KSU just as NU fans believe that they can "upset" MU

Although you do have a better chance of beating Mizz we can still beat KSU. I think we are in the same boat here we are both underdogs although we are much more of an underdog than NE.

I like the NU tradition :worship and I would hate to see it undone but it is time to establish KU tradition and create a new order. That is along way off though. We will play with NU and so will all of the other North schools.

All of the North is out to get you Cornhuskers. But we can all agree on thing

The South MUST BE BEATEN AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE

Plz beat TX!!!

Every once in a while a dog catches his tail. Just like everyonce in a while ku will beat Nebraska. It does not happen often and if or when it occures it is more to dumb luck than anything else. Good luck this weekend but don't set yourself up for dissappointment due to what our defense has looked like in the past and don't think for a minute that the teams you have played so far are anywhere near what you are heading into.

GBR

I hate to rain on your parade, but I don't think you beat KState. If you do, you can gladly come back on here and shout I told you so. IMO, KState is playing the best all around game in the Big 12 North so far this season. I'm just glad we get them at home!

:yeah I agree. In my eyes, KSU is the favorite to win the North, at this point anyway. Things can change though as we found out last week. Hell, either Texas or Oklahoma is going to be 0-2 in the Big XII after this week! If you would have told me that at the beginning of the season I would of sent you off to a mental institution!