Nebraska vs Missouri dinner plans

I'm attending a wedding at 2:30...can you believe a wedding in Kansas on KU v KSU weekend? Oh well, that's the reason we passed on Mizzou tickets. With our 8:15 kick glad we did in hindsight.

I'll eat and drink whatever they are serving at the dinner reception at 6. Then on to a watch party for our kick.

My usual game day food........

Grilled hot wings with my homemade wing sauce. Ranch dressing for dip.

As for beer.... I have not decided yet between Sam Adams or Blue Moon. I have to make up my mind soon though as the wife is about to make the beer run.

Blue Moon is good, but not a consistant beer, gets to be too much after one or two...Sam Adams would definitely be a better game beer.

As for beer.... I have not decided yet between Sam Adams or Blue Moon. I have to make up my mind soon though as the wife is about to make the beer run.

Blue Moon is good, but not a consistant beer, gets to be too much after one or two...Sam Adams would definitely be a better game beer.

Thanks for the advice.......Sam Adams it is.

Thanks for the advice.......Sam Adams it is.

I absolutely love Sam Adams Boston Ale............... :woo

Ya gotta admire a man that knows to marry the right woman... :thumbs