Boycott Memorial Stadium

Man, you'd think all the money we've lost by not making decent bowl games each year would be enough to can Pederson?

That's just it. You guys seem to be overlooking that losing these games like this is doing serious blows to the NU budget. So boycotting the stadium is just going to make our team more poor.

Good. We need them to go down hard...this season. Right now.

Hahahaha....the ONE thing that the fans can do, and some of you aren't willing to do it. ANYONE who goes to a game at this point is supporting mediocrity. Just make sure you're ready to lie in the bed you are making for yourself.

Spoken like a true generation x'er. We can still show recruits around the country that the fans here at NU will support THEM and our once proud program. Have some class and fortitude and stand behing your team. Lets not abandon the kids and our once proud tradition. Heads should roll,but you may be loping your own head off by not supporting our program and hiding behind a keyboard and spouting. I will be there in support of our team and the kids on the field :woo

I don't like the it any more than you, but we're severely limited on what we can do. Unless you're going to come up with something better don't shoot this idea down.

Just look at all these posts....FAIR WEATHER FANS. Sheesh. GO HUSKERS. Have ever been a player, in any sport? Having the fans behind you is a HUGE boost. I'm so sick of hearing boos, so sick of people looking for someone to fire, pointing all the fingers at every person from the chancellor to the guy that cleans up the grease under the hot dog stand.

I'm sickened at what "Husker Nation" is becoming. Support the team. Be a fan. In times like these the fans need to step it up and show their support. We've shown our respect to the visiting teams we flogged for years by cheering them off the field -- now it's time to do the same for our own team. Show them we're still behind them.

Just look at all these posts....FAIR WEATHER FANS. Sheesh. GO HUSKERS. Have ever been a player, in any sport? Having the fans behind you is a HUGE boost. I'm so sick of hearing boos, so sick of people looking for someone to fire, pointing all the fingers at every person from the chancellor to the guy that cleans up the grease under the hot dog stand.

I'm sickened at what "Husker Nation" is becoming. Support the team. Be a fan. In times like these the fans need to step it up and show their support. We've shown our respect to the visiting teams we flogged for years by cheering them off the field -- now it's time to do the same for our own team. Show them we're still behind them.

Apparently you didn't see the game. The team quit, bro. It's over. There's nothing to get behind except a rapid and decisive movement towards major change. If you really love this program you'll do what needs to be done to see it put back in place, and right now, as hard as it is, it means turning away from it to show those idiotic bastards on top that we won't take them disgracing us any longer. Unless you got a better idea, this is the only way I see.

X

"We all stick together through all kinds of weather." <_<

Sorry I paid good money for my season tickets I'm not skipping any game. There are plenty of people that don't get to go to very many games that will gladly take people's tickets from them. If you choose to boycott the games so be it but maybe you should donate you tickets to somebody that would just like to go to a game just because.

"Through these gates walk the Greatest fans in America." :madash

Apparently you didn't see the game. The team quit, bro. It's over. There's nothing to get behind except a rapid and decisive movement towards major change. If you really love this program you'll do what needs to be done to see it put back in place, and right now, as hard as it is, it means turning away from it to show those idiotic bastards on top that we won't take them disgracing us any longer. Unless you got a better idea, this is the only way I see.

X

unfortunately, i agree completely. i don't like the idea, but radical reactions to this experment may be what are needed.

new slogan, "through these halls pass the greatest fans in college football who are knowledgable enough to know something has to change and fast!"

The point was already made the tickets have already been purchased. 5 people could show up and it would be considered a sellout. The way to get to action is to STOP contributing money to the athletic director and his pet projects because that will get the attention of the board of regents.

Come on Husker Nation. You can not give up. Yes, you are upset. Yes you have every right to be upset.

I am old enough to remember that Mizzou was the winningest College football program in the 1960's.

We were damn good in the 1970's. Then in a few short years our program sank to the doldrums of the conference. Even NU fans mocked us and made fun of the MU Program...rightfully so, we were that bad.

My MU bretheren pointed fingers and screamed for changes........for 25 plus years we have wondered in the desert of the college football. We are on our way back. We have a long way to go, but, we have our ship righted.

NU is not that far down. You can and will come back and be a proud dominate program you once were.

But you have to support your program. Spewing venom and laying blame will not gain anything positive.

As a Nebraska native and Mizzou Alum, I want NU to be back on top. I want MU to join you.

Your players need you now more than ever. Do not make the same mistake MU did oh so many years ago.

Support the kids. Live up to your reputation of being the classiest and most knowledgeable fans in the game today. Faith...get it back.

Come on Husker Nation. You can not give up. Yes, you are upset. Yes you have every right to be upset.

I am old enough to remember that Mizzou was the winningest College football program in the 1960's.

We were damn good in the 1970's. Then in a few short years our program sank to the doldrums of the conference. Even NU fans mocked us and made fun of the MU Program...rightfully so, we were that bad.

My MU bretheren pointed fingers and screamed for changes........for 25 plus years we have wondered in the desert of the college football. We are on our way back. We have a long way to go, but, we have our ship righted.

NU is not that far down. You can and will come back and be a proud dominate program you once were.

But you have to support your program. Spewing venom and laying blame will not gain anything positive.

As a Nebraska native and Mizzou Alum, I want NU to be back on top. I want MU to join you.

Your players need you now more than ever. Do not make the same mistake MU did oh so many years ago.

Support the kids. Live up to your reputation of being the classiest and most knowledgeable fans in the game today. Faith...get it back.

I appreciate the kindness but its ill-placed and too late, I'm afraid. Any rational person who understands what has happened to our program should realize by now that change is needed and needed immediately. Pederson will not enact that change, so the fans must destroy Pederson. To do that you've got to hit him in the wallet. To hit him in the wallet you need to not support what he is paid for––Nebraska football.

It's dark but simple. I see no other choice unless someone steps in above him and makes something happen.