Steve Pederson must be fired!!!! Time to remove the trash from Memorial Stadium!

Steve Pederson must go!

Here is the contact info for all of the Board of Regents.

http://www.nebraska.edu/board/board_members.shtml

I took 10 minutes and I emailed all 8 Regents.

I told them to get on their hands and knees and beg Coach Osborne to come back to the University of Nebraska as AD.

It's the only way to win the trust of Husker Fans back.

Coach Osborne could make the proper decisions, for the Football Program, and I trust him to do so.

If Coach Osborne feels Coach Callahan needs to go so be it. I trust him to make the proper assessment and need recommendations on coaching changes.

Seeing T.O. on the sideline today really put Callahan in perspective for me...it's like black and white....good and awful

Considering T.O. spoke to this team and the '97 championship team was there it makes it even worse!!!!

Osbone even fell on the sword today!

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap...p&type=lgns

"I feel bad for the players and coaches," the coaching icon said after the Cornhuskers' 45-14 loss. "I'm sorry it didn't work out better today."...

Fans complain that much of what Osborne built up has been torn down by the Callahan regime. Nebraska has lost no fewer than four games in a season since 2003 -- the year Solich was fired.

Osborne is staying above the fray. He said he isn't qualified to talk about the state of the program because he isn't around the team every day.

"It isn't going to help anyone to comment," Osborne said. "We had a good time this weekend, and it was great to see those guys. We tried to offer our support to the team." ...

Before Friday, Osborne said, he had never been invited to talk to a Callahan team. After Nebraska suffered its worst home loss since 1958, Osborne doesn't know if he'll be invited back.

"I must have done a poor job," Osborne said .

Wow! What class Osborne is.

I would love to see Pederson fired and Dr Tom Osborne installed as Interim AD immediately.

Wow what a change a pace, last winter when I said to fire him everyone jumped on my back, and now look where we are at. It isn't just football, in basketball he never fired Collier granted he did find Sadler but if Collier didn't go to Butler the basketball team still wouldn't know an inbounds play. I have never liked Pederson but I will not stop going to games or buying what I want to protest. The only way something will change is if the big money guys do something or we have a complete breakdown.

It's a sad day for all of us to come to the realization that we were wrong all along and people that we were giving a hard time were right. I don't know if I gave you a hard time about it or not, but I apologize. Bugeater we may have our disagreements, but for the most part you were spot on. It took something like this for me to realize it. :hmmph

:yeah

GBR!!!

Because I'm a bonehead, I lost a case of beer bet with my brother on this game. I thought to myself, how can I lose. TO gave a peptalk yesterday to the team, it's HOMECOMING, the 97 skers NC team is being honored, blah blah blah. How in the hell could we get beat the worst in like 5 decades? Bill Callahan could screw up a wet dream I've convinced myself of.

Steve Pederson must go!

Here is the contact info for all of the Board of Regents.

http://www.nebraska.edu/board/board_members.shtml

I took 10 minutes and I emailed all 8 Regents.

I told them to get on their hands and knees and beg Coach Osborne to come back to the University of Nebraska as AD.

It's the only way to win the trust of Husker Fans back.

Coach Osborne could make the proper decisions, for the Football Program, and I trust him to do so.

If Coach Osborne feels Coach Callahan needs to go so be it. I trust him to make the proper assessment and need recommendations on coaching changes.

Seeing T.O. on the sideline today really put Callahan in perspective for me...it's like black and white....good and awful

I agree!

Stop supporting the program financially. I'm not saying stop supporting the program as a fan just don't buy Husker merchandise or go to games, etc.

"It isn't going to help anyone to comment," Osborne said. "We had a good time this weekend, and it was great to see those guys. We tried to offer our support to the team."

Osborne addressed the current Huskers at a team meeting Friday. He declined to go into detail about his speech.

"That was between me and the team," Osborne said. "I talked about things that were important to the '97 team, some things that might have relevance to today."

Quarterback Sam Keller said Osborne talked about the makeup of Nebraska's greatest teams, about their moxie and guts and how they didn't accept losing.

"We're striving each day to be like that," Keller said. "To have coach Osborne come in and kind of weigh that out... the talk he gave us was very special. We took it to heart. We're trying so hard to play well and be successful for each other, for the program, for the guys on the '97 team who were here."

Before Friday, Osborne said, he had never been invited to talk to a Callahan team. After Nebraska suffered its worst home loss since 1958, Osborne doesn't know if he'll be invited back.

"I must have done a poor job," Osborne said.

This is several paragraphs from the yahoo sprts article.

T.O. is nothing but hunle and total class. I hope he replaces our current AD and brings back integrity and trust to our Atletic Department.

Thank you Tom for everything you have done for this University.