Replacements Thread

how about BO?

How about Marty Schottenheimer? Or Bill Parcels? If there's any chance....

What's his name from Rutgers or try to get someone that is on staff with Florida, Illinois, or a team that runs a similar offense to BC, but not so damn hard to college kids to catch on.

Wow, great idea lets just go ahead and keep the west coast offense :asshat

the west coast offense has gotten us nowhere. Its time to drop the idea.

how about BO?

What's his name from Rutgers or try to get someone that is on staff with Florida, Illinois, or a team that runs a similar offense to BC, but not so damn hard to college kids to catch on.

the west coast O is NOT the problem. it is clearly the D, and the O line.

Well, to be fair we probably could've won some games with a defense...

Pelini would come here if Pederson were fired.

Good thing Harvey renewed his contract. I was unaware of this, but heard that when Pelini was at OU one year after leaving Nebraska, his wife was caught on camera wearing gloves with letters F U S P on the fingers....that's fricking great.

I do think Jim Harbaugh is an up and comer too. I don't think his version of the west coast offense is nearly at intricate, and he must be able to motivate if he can win with Stanford at the colesium.

Pelini would come here if Pederson were fired.

Good thing Harvey renewed his contract. I was unaware of this, but heard that when Pelini was at OU one year after leaving Nebraska, his wife was caught on camera wearing gloves with letters F U S P on the fingers....that's fricking great.

I do think Jim Harbaugh is an up and comer too. I don't think his version of the west coast offense is nearly at intricate, and he must be able to motivate if he can win with Stanford at the colesium.

Yeah, if we could get this guy that'd be great. Is there any chance that he would consider leaving Stanford for NU?

how about BO?

SRY, DIDNT MEAN TO SOUND SO HARSH. IM JUST STILL PISSED ABOUT NU FAILING TO PUT A TOUCHDOWN ON THE F**KING SCOREBOARD AGAINST MIZZOU. ANYWAYS, WHATS THE NEED FOR A WEST COAST OFFENSE, WHY NOT JUST HAVE OUR OFFENSE THROW THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD RATHER THAN MESS AROUND WITH ALL BILL CALLAHANS DUMBA$$ PLAYS. THE WEST COAST OFFENSE JUST DOESNT SEEM VERY EFFICIENT IMO, BUT MAYBE CALLAHAN JUST MAKES IT LOOK BAD

And I don't see Cower leaving Pitt anyway. He wanted to be there and if I'm correct, he's a former Pitt player. I think if we were to get a new HC, it would be a no-name from a D-IAA or Div II school. Someone who wouldn't need a lot of money to come coach.

I've always liked Gary "The Sweat Man" Patterson from TCU. If you watch him, he's constantly lighting a fire under his players ass. He's an intense coach who can get things done.

Cowher no longer at Pitt.

Gary looks like he could bring a good defense but his offense was the reason they lost the Texas game.

I was thinking Wannstedt...my bad. They both look alike :hmmph

I think Gary could be a great DC.

I don't give a sh#t who we get as long as they're last name isn't Pederson, Callahan or Cosgrove :angry:

Is it possible that we could throw enough money to get Jim Leavitt away from usf he has big 12 experience and success. But he has been with south florida since the program started so it would be hard but he has built that program up from nothing and we are just a hair above nothing right now and would like to see him as our coach.

I don't want Callahan fired at this point. Nor do I think about his replacment on a regular basis, but I do think if we had to go after another coach it would be Chris Peterson of Boise State. Got to love a young fiesty coach like him...the bowl game vs OU last year says it all.

I like, I like....

how about BO?

SRY, DIDNT MEAN TO SOUND SO HARSH. IM JUST STILL PISSED ABOUT NU FAILING TO PUT A TOUCHDOWN ON THE F**KING SCOREBOARD AGAINST MIZZOU. ANYWAYS, WHATS THE NEED FOR A WEST COAST OFFENSE, WHY NOT JUST HAVE OUR OFFENSE THROW THE BALL DOWN THE FIELD RATHER THAN MESS AROUND WITH ALL BILL CALLAHANS DUMBA$$ PLAYS. THE WEST COAST OFFENSE JUST DOESNT SEEM VERY EFFICIENT IMO, BUT MAYBE CALLAHAN JUST MAKES IT LOOK BAD

no problem, its understandable to be upset