Running up the score

This shouldn't even be a topic on this board. We have no room to talk.

I don't think NU ever faked a field goal with 1st stringers when the game was well in hand.

It's not the same and I thought it was Busch league.

I just love how the local media (I'm thinking of a particular radio station especially) loves to tout how classy the NU fans are, then those same "classy fans" go and show their true colors.

how so? please explain.

we are mad about what happened last night. we are proud fan base, and I fail to see how that is classless. however coming onto our message board when it is clear that all you are doing is rubbing salt in a fresh wound.....now THAT is CLASSY

It's one thing to be mad about the outcome of a game, it's another thing to whine when a team gives the Huskers a taste of their own medicine.

if you cant see the difference between playing your 2nd and 3rd team, and running the base offense and running a trick play with your starters.........as I said its clear you are just here to flame on us..... thats classy

I've got some cheese for ya.

well enjoy it. but realize that you pissed us off, and now we are going to be the one looking for your head. and the simple fact of that matter is we are the better program.

ROFLMAO!!!! 41-6? "better program"????? "bigger guy"?????? ROFLMAO!!!!

it wont be long before we are back to were we used to be.

Wishful thinking. Gonna have to get rid of S.P. first.

and you guys are not going to be at that level.

They sure looked like they were against the little pink last night, didn't they?

you might think you will be, but that dream will die next week.

That remains to be seen, but I know who's nightmare will continue for a long time to come.

I said it before the game, and I stilll think it....you guys arent that good. we are just that bad. I dont even think you will win the north.

First you claim NU is the "better program" and the "bigger guy", now you admit NU is "just that bad". That sounds logical to me. (LOL) BTW: If Mizzou doesn't win the big 12 north, but laid the wood to NU, what exactly does that say about NU?

can you say TROLL?