A KU fans perspective

JHaWk

Yes I know mangino is fat but he gets the job done.

The Nebraska season is not lost yet. If they lose to a OK State team that has been having a bad season, then you guys can start panicking, but Mizz is a good team. Those idiots got picked to win the Big 12 North.

Nebraska can redeem themselves by beating a Texas team that is struggling. I really think NU can whoop Texas

and I wouldnt bet against NU next week just because they got rolled by a good Mizz team.

And look on the bright side, if NU has a bad season this year (a realistic possibility 5-7 wtf? that sounds wierd) it can wake up whoever is in charge at UNL and changes can be made. I personally dont want NU to become Notre Dame. It will hurt the whole Big 12 not just nebraska. That being said i am gettin ready for the KU/Baylor game. GO JAYHAWKS AND GBR!!!

seeing mangino always makes me sad. I sure the guys got a wife and kids..... there is no way he is going to make it very long at that weight. he is putting a tremendous amount of stress on heart.

I'm pulling for the Jayhawks to win the North because I hate KSU, CU, and Mizzou. Go Jayhawks!!!!

what, one loss and we are out?? c'mon people, we had 2 conference losses last year. Next 2 weeks are at home, i think we can win both games, and then a huge showdown in austin. Players know what a win at Texas would mean, and if we can win the next 3 games then we are back in business.

And i know alot of you think this is completely unrealistic, but i do not. The next 3 weeks ALL will be much, muuuuuuuch easier games than Mizzou was. Mizzou is pretty good.

Ah, for a moment there I was tempted to taste that Koolaide again, but fortunately, I deny myself. What makes you think we can win ANY game this year? Got a stat? An analysis? Ooof course not. What you just posted is what I would have posted last week. Except the new me is an "I'll believe it when I see it" kind of guy. Our D is so reprehensible that a peewee leage out of Idaho could give them a run for their money.

If we win 2 more games this season I'll be astounded. Okie Light could make last year seem like a good dream if they want. We've got nothing to bring against them on either side of the ball. Even if we do win, we won't deserve to, and it won't matter. There can be no progress under this administration, from top to bottom. It's time to move on. The experiment, good doctor, has failed.

X

I watched the Neb at Mizz game. I thought it was going to be a shootout. Instead I saw a rout. As a KU fan, I am unnerved watching this fiasco. Nebraska can't score a touchdown? WHAT? Here are somethings that I think went wrong for the Cornhuskers.

1) No emotion on either offense or defense.

2) Once again the Nebraska running game was not established. In Callahan's style of play, it is critical to establish the run

3) Chase Daniels, however much I may hate him he had a very good game. I was hoping that NU would pancake his ass but I dont have much faith in the blackshirt D anymore.

4) Homefield Advantage? I dont know. It seemed like Mizz was so damn good they couldve beaten the huskers in Lincoln.

5) Cozgrove is gone at the end of the season. Even an outsider like me knows this. It is up to Callahn to make this decision. You guys at Nebraska should really take a close look at Callahan and tell me he is meant for college football. He seems to "business-like" to get anyone fired up.

6) What was Callahan doing since the Iowa State game? Building a ship in a bottle? The NU team looked so disorganized I wanted to vomit.

BTW KU is STILL undefeated thank you very much. We are now ranked and NU is #40 i think. I wanted NU to win but instead Mizz made you look a Div II team. I reaaly hope you can pick it up Nebraska. Go JAYHAWKS!

This is only the beginning I believe we will loose 4 more this season and one of those will be in Lawarnce Ks.

I'm pulling for the Jayhawks to win the North because I hate KSU, CU, and Mizzou. Go Jayhawks!!!!

what, one loss and we are out?? c'mon people, we had 2 conference losses last year. Next 2 weeks are at home, i think we can win both games, and then a huge showdown in austin. Players know what a win at Texas would mean, and if we can win the next 3 games then we are back in business.

And i know alot of you think this is completely unrealistic, but i do not. The next 3 weeks ALL will be much, muuuuuuuch easier games than Mizzou was. Mizzou is pretty good.

No doubt Mizzou is a good team, but what have you seen that leads you to believe that we can stop Okie st. I know you're just trying to be positive, but I personally haven't seen anything from this team that would lead me to believe that we will be any kind of player in the division.

No doubt Mizzou is a good team, but what have you seen that leads you to believe that we can stop Okie st. I know you're just trying to be positive, but I personally haven't seen anything from this team that would lead me to believe that we will be any kind of player in the division.

I agree that's why I said I'm rooting for KU to win the North. Not all of the teams in the North are going to tank enough for us to get ahead of them. I'm sorry, but I've been an eternal optimist throughout this season, but last night just knocked the wind out of me.

Yes, 2 conference loses last year, in the south. That doesn't play into winning the north If Mizzou losses one game in the north, they get the champtionship via the tiebreaker. You have to hope and pray they lose two games in the north and we finish the north with no more loses. At this point, that is looking like an extremly huge challenge that our unemotional players aren't ready for.

The commentators last night also said that they have seen Stanford play this year and thought they were a bad football team yet they beat USC. I'm not saying that we can beat anybody now but I'm sure nobody saw anything out of CU, App. St, KSU, etc. that showed that they could beat the teams that they did. Anything is possible this year. We could win out, we could lose out.

jayhawk thanks for the comments but we already know this and we don't need to hear it from you go take your number 20 ranking and shove it

Go easy on him. I didn't think there was anything disrespectful with what he said.

Yeah, really. There's no reason to be a D-bag just because the Huskers lost.

I dont think he meaning to be a jerk, but I can see how some of the things he said can rub a huskerfan the wrong way....... but its not his fault we suck

...Which leads me to my next point:

You need to come back from HappyHuskerland and return to reality. I, truly, didn't think there would be ANY sunshine pumpers today. As a matter of FACT, I don't understand how anyone could find ANY positives from last night... :hmmph

Ok State has been having a bad season as much as Nu has had, and I believe that this most disastrous loss for NU will cause Callahan to make some changes. But then again hasnt BC been saying that exact same phrase after EVERY single game?

I am also rooting for KU to win the north; I figure, so long as KU wins the Big 12 North, the 4-horsemen of the apocalypse are on their way.

AtomicBomb.gif

What's sad, is that I think KU has a VERY REAL chance of the winning the Big 12 North.