Bobby Petrino

HSKRNOKC

I'd take the job for a skybox(lifetime) and 80K per annum plus tv/radio/Adidas's/booster$$$ and everyone would know I was from Nebraska. :) 'course I know absolutely nada about coaching :lol:

Hell, it's my reason for playing the Megamillions lottery here in New Jersey. I'd give the University 30 million dollars to get rid of Pedey and the "moron" and make me director of football operations...

I know that's about as far fetched as you can get, but it's nice to dream...

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but just how much do you think he'd cost us? I'm guessing minimum of 2.5 million. Now, add the 2.5 for him and the 1.75 for BC. That's a lot of mulla to dole out for a coach don't ya think? Maybe we can try a buy out. We'll pay Gruden 1/2 mill just to take Blazin billy off our hands. After watching Louisville this season, I think we can all see just how good of coach Petrino was there.

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but just how much do you think he'd cost us? I'm guessing minimum of 2.5 million. Now, add the 2.5 for him and the 1.75 for BC. That's a lot of mulla to dole out for a coach don't ya think? Maybe we can try a buy out. We'll pay Gruden 1/2 mill just to take Blazin billy off our hands. After watching Louisville this season, I think we can all see just how good of coach Petrino was there.

Don't forget Cosgrove's pay