Bill Callahan Sucks

TrumanBD

Someone posted this on Tigerboard. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it:

http://billcallahansucks.blogspot.com/

"The Nebraska Cornhusker's football practice was delayed nearly 2 hours after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Callahan immediately suspended practice while Lincoln police and federal investigators were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again."

:))

While that is funny, we have managed to score points from time to time. It might have been better if it were a missing person's report... the defense was watching some coach's young daughter (or a player's little sister, whatever) and she just ran away. "We tried to stop her, but she just slipped past Suh. Ruud reached out for her but she managed to slip out of his hands... I don't know, man." Cosgrove praised his players saying, "They never quit... they're still trying to stop her."

Someone posted this on Tigerboard. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it:

http://billcallahansucks.blogspot.com/

"The Nebraska Cornhusker's football practice was delayed nearly 2 hours after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Callahan immediately suspended practice while Lincoln police and federal investigators were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again."

:))

While that is funny, we have managed to score points from time to time. It might have been better if it were a missing person's report... the defense was watching some coach's young daughter (or a player's little sister, whatever) and she just ran away. "We tried to stop her, but she just slipped past Suh. Ruud reached out for her but she managed to slip out of his hands... I don't know, man." Cosgrove praised his players saying, "They never quit... they're still trying to stop her."

Classic Missery fan. That joke is old hat. I have heard that joke for about 5 or 6 years now. You just have to replace the team name, coach and city. Get some new material you classless bums.

The Nebraska Cornhusker's football practice was delayed nearly 2 hours after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Callahan immediately suspended practice while Lincoln police and federal investigators were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

that was funny

I read an article today about how we run the WCO here at Nebraska and the Mexican border defense. I thought this was pretty clever. I think it was in the Omaha World Herald.

Yeah, I heard it on 1620s Unsportsmanlike Conduct. We run the WCO and the Mexican border, we let everyone through. But hey, they also stated that this weekend, we may start building that wall!!