How sweet would this be

How sweet would this be....Ok, there is a home game at night and half way through the game the stadium goes pitch black...The sound system shakes the seats as the that great tunnel walk we have comes up on the screens..but instead of the players being in the plane, Osborne, Mcbride and other coaches parachute outta the plane followed by past players..there is a cute scene that goes to Frank Solich holding a M-16 smoking a cigar laughing while in the background you can see Pederson tied up...the coaches and players land onto the field while past highlights are played over the screens...the players go and grab callahan and osborne says to him as he is being drug away.."Were here to restore the order" :bonez

HAHA, I can dream cant I

How sweet would this be....The sound system shakes the seats as the that great tunnel walk we have comes up on the screens..but instead of the players being in the plane, Osborne, Mcbride and other coaches parachute outta the plane followed by past players..there is a cute scene that goes to Frank Solich holding a M-16 smoking a cigar laughing while in the background you can see Pederson tied up, wearing wimmens naughty nightys...the coaches and players land onto the field while past highlights are played over the screens...the players go and grab callahan and osborne says to him as he is being drug away.."Were here to restore the order" :bonez

HAHA, I can dream cant I

If there was some way you could make that video and splice it into the tunnel walk...

I would imagine 76,000 fans would go Apesheit...the rest would just be dumbfounded and trying real hard to somehow get that part of their life back.

Please tell me how I can get the part of my life back that I wasted reading this dribble. Honestly, one of the stupidest f*king things I have read on the internet.

Man....i loved this reply.....you are right....this is a stupid effing thread

not too beat a dead horse....but Cornhunka torn me up....I'm laughing my ass off......