YAY OR NAY FIRE CALLAHAN!

Craig

How anyone can say that Cosgrove should go, but not Callahan is beyond me. Our defense is TERRIBLE and our offense is just plain bad. We show no fire, no discipline, and all of this points back to the head coach.

The entire coaching staff needs to go as well as Pederson. He created his mess and it's time for him to go.

Harvey Pearlman has decisions to make.

good GOD fire the man. I am a Red Raider and after seeing the score at the half; I want you to fire him! Why was Solich let go again? Wasn't his record 9-3 or so usually? Sorry, I am not well versed in Husker history.

Because Solich lost a few games by big scores. Keyword being a few. He still at least had a .500 record one year and didn't stop the husker bowl streak like cally has done since he has been here. at least Solich was competitive for at least the first half. Cally is not competitive it all. I could never understood why this loser was ever hired as coach.

all i know is that i am now on the Fire Cozgrove now, bandwagon. I wanted to wait until after the season was over, but hell what could it hurt.

Coz should resign, but he wont. If Callahan refuses to make any changes then i guess he should go also.

I am not a big fan of removing head coaches, with out giving them the opportunity to make changes inside their program. and i am afraid of losing alot of the good commits that we have with this recruiting class.

i just dont know anymore