I missed the game

But just looking at the score I want to throw up. WTF happend If the score was any indication of the actual game we are done winning for the season. I don't know what to say I'm speachless at the crap that has been but in front of me and called nebraska football. It is physically impossible to due less with the amount of tallent on this team.

Summary what you missed:

OSU ran between the tackles or outside 7, 9, 13 yards a pop each time. If they play-action passed, it was to a wideout 12 yards downfield with no one within 5-10 yards from him to defend. Overall, they ran the ball very easily. They dominated the line of scrimmage.

On offense - the Huskers did three straight three and outs. They had good field position (own 30+). Mind you - the first 15 plays are scripted, and the script went as planned. 8 yards, cloud of dust, punt. Toss in a few failed 4th down conversions, 11 yards passing by half time, and the Huskers trailed 38-0. The O-line was dominated.

The second half was humiliating to me personally. Instead of taking shots downfield, it was coward handoffs. The Huskers pretty much ran the damn ball as if they wanted to get out of town instead of take a chance. Didnt throw downfield, only a few half back dumps, or three yard rollouts to whoever went with Keller. And the defense didnt stuff them. OSU basically took it right up the middle. Could have scored way more, but Gundy didnt rub it in.

The Offense stunk, the defense was 49 yards away from seeing OSU join the 600 club. You didnt miss much.

Summary what you missed:

OSU ran between the tackles or outside 7, 9, 13 yards a pop each time. If they play-action passed, it was to a wideout 12 yards downfield with no one within 5-10 yards from him to defend. Overall, they ran the ball very easily. They dominated the line of scrimmage.

On offense - the Huskers did three straight three and outs. They had good field position (own 30+). Mind you - the first 15 plays are scripted, and the script went as planned. 8 yards, cloud of dust, punt. Toss in a few failed 4th down conversions, 11 yards passing by half time, and the Huskers trailed 38-0. The O-line was dominated.

The second half was humiliating to me personally. Instead of taking shots downfield, it was coward handoffs. The Huskers pretty much ran the damn ball as if they wanted to get out of town instead of take a chance. Didnt throw downfield, only a few half back dumps, or three yard rollouts to whoever went with Keller. And the defense didnt stuff them. OSU basically took it right up the middle. Could have scored way more, but Gundy didnt rub it in.

The Offense stunk, the defense was 49 yards away from seeing OSU join the 600 club. You didnt miss much.

Thanks for summing it up for me even though it was the opposite of what I wanted to hear this may just be the worst year in husker football history

Summary what you missed:

Thanks for summing it up for me even though it was the opposite of what I wanted to hear this may just be the worst year in husker football history

It was a F*#king trainwreck, to put it mildly...

Summary what you missed:

It was a F*#king trainwreck, to put it mildly...