Dan Cook

Cook: "OOOH!! I BIG, RICH, AND IMPORTANT!!!"

He's just trying to compensate for having a small Johnson. :)

And about media and people criticizing Perlman for giving in to the big money, I've read the exact opposite. Everything I've seen elsewhere is giving Perlman props for doing what other programs (Miami, Oklahoma) haven't had the stones to do.

buffet is not an athletic booster to any program

he MAY be an academic booster, but definetly not an athletic booster

From what I heard Buffett was giving $40 mil to the general fund which could be used for the athletic program. Its not like $40 mil is even a drop in the bucket to Buffett and Walter Scott

Warren is a BIG Husker fan so I wouldn't be suprised. Whole university will pretty much be named after him when he goes to that big stock exchange in the sky.

Scott

He may or not be back and its to bad that he feels the way he does. I for one am grateful for all the support he has given the University through the years. I like many of you am able to buy Husker gear, cups, plates, jersey's, ppv, Husker Ill subscription, ect,ect...

That wouldn't even add up to pocket change for Mr Cook.

I have been angry at the team and coaches and said that's the last ppv I'm spending my 30 bucks on. That anger last till about the next weekend, and I spend another 30 bucks. :lol:

How many of you have turned off the TV only to sneak back and look to see if we are doing better. :)

Mr Cook is a Husker, its in his blood. Get ready Dan we have another game this weekend.

GBR!!! :thumbs